Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Prismatic Token Deal
1 2 3
@rufusdrumknott Starting it now!
@dyl Second slot is yours. You can send the items now or I can contact you when the first one is finished
@rufusdrumknott Starting it now!
@dyl Second slot is yours. You can send the items now or I can contact you when the first one is finished
@Fangirlbookworm I'll send it over now so I don't forget! thanks
@Fangirlbookworm I'll send it over now so I don't forget! thanks
is this neopets?
98.png
@dyl
Starting yours now!
@dyl
Starting yours now!
If open, I'll take that Prismatic Token slot! (If I can claim both, I'd love to do that, but I understand if you want one per customer)
If open, I'll take that Prismatic Token slot! (If I can claim both, I'd love to do that, but I understand if you want one per customer)

Purebred Gen 2 Imperial Sales (Empty) | Cross-Site Trading (Aywas, Felisfire, Rescreatu)
@Fangirlbookworm
I'd like the other slot if that'll be open :)))
@Fangirlbookworm
I'd like the other slot if that'll be open :)))
is this neopets?
98.png
@Justarius
Id prefers to keep 1 token per person per festival, but i could add you to a ping list for future fests! And sorry for the late reply its been a busy week! But if you send the materials over ill get right on it!

@dyl I'm so sorry for the late reply, i might be able to squeeze a second token! If i miss it then i can also refund it and give you a reserved slot next time around.
@Justarius
Id prefers to keep 1 token per person per festival, but i could add you to a ping list for future fests! And sorry for the late reply its been a busy week! But if you send the materials over ill get right on it!

@dyl I'm so sorry for the late reply, i might be able to squeeze a second token! If i miss it then i can also refund it and give you a reserved slot next time around.
That's totally fair! And yes, I'd be very interested in a ping list for future events. I'll send the materials ASAP!
That's totally fair! And yes, I'd be very interested in a ping list for future events. I'll send the materials ASAP!

Purebred Gen 2 Imperial Sales (Empty) | Cross-Site Trading (Aywas, Felisfire, Rescreatu)
Open for Light!

@Justarius
Open for Light!

@Justarius
@Fangirlbookworm i'd like to take a slot please!
@Fangirlbookworm i'd like to take a slot please!
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold First slots all yours! Please send the mats as soon as possible!
@MistyGold First slots all yours! Please send the mats as soon as possible!
1 2 3