Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Shadow ancient idea
1 2
I would rather an archaeopteryx-like dragon be Wind or Light-based, but it is a very cool idea :)
I would rather an archaeopteryx-like dragon be Wind or Light-based, but it is a very cool idea :)
2387888.png2387695.png2434632.png
Any raptor-like dragon may end up resembling Wildclaws or Skydancers too much, associating them more with Nature and Wind respectively.
Any raptor-like dragon may end up resembling Wildclaws or Skydancers too much, associating them more with Nature and Wind respectively.
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
@LuckyKitty uh the dilophosaurus venom thing was basically creative license and they were actually way bigger as adults so yeah that might not work so well.
@LuckyKitty uh the dilophosaurus venom thing was basically creative license and they were actually way bigger as adults so yeah that might not work so well.
We are missing the ultimate shadow ancient. [img]http://justbirding.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/potoo.jpg[/img] The Potoo ancient. It would be Delightful and horrifying
We are missing the ultimate shadow ancient.

potoo.jpg

The Potoo ancient. It would be Delightful and horrifying
SsDRJ6t.pngdbR6FAo.pngYohjRio.pngfL0umpy.png
[quote name="@0Quoththeraven" date="2019-06-22 21:03:26" ] We are missing the ultimate shadow ancient. [img]http://justbirding.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/potoo.jpg[/img] The Potoo ancient. It would be Delightful and horrifying [/quote] Explain, I am interested
@0Quoththeraven wrote on 2019-06-22 21:03:26:
We are missing the ultimate shadow ancient.

potoo.jpg

The Potoo ancient. It would be Delightful and horrifying
Explain, I am interested
PFU56VO.png
@luckykitty

I was just throwing out ideas, really. But due to the fact the Tangled Wood gives me a idea of a heavily verdant and dark area, a Potoo would be a perfect base for a night-themed ancient breed.

Their call is blood chilling and said to be a bad omen, their mouths move in unnatural and to the uninitiated, frightening ways.

...And their eyes make me laugh.

You don't have to ping me again, I just throw ideas out to see what sticks.
@luckykitty

I was just throwing out ideas, really. But due to the fact the Tangled Wood gives me a idea of a heavily verdant and dark area, a Potoo would be a perfect base for a night-themed ancient breed.

Their call is blood chilling and said to be a bad omen, their mouths move in unnatural and to the uninitiated, frightening ways.

...And their eyes make me laugh.

You don't have to ping me again, I just throw ideas out to see what sticks.
SsDRJ6t.pngdbR6FAo.pngYohjRio.pngfL0umpy.png
1 2