Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering Discussion
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 74 75
@Jayfrost

Definitely :D but I was thinking that It could have a warm glow inside, the same color around the mushrooms, to bring it out more. To make it look like there is an actual candle burning inside, or maybe some fireflies trapped inside ? It looks a bit empty right now.

But that's just nitpicking and may not be worth the trouble to you lol. Aside from that I really can't see anything to change; I really hope you are one of the winners. It's too pretty not to place!
@Jayfrost

Definitely :D but I was thinking that It could have a warm glow inside, the same color around the mushrooms, to bring it out more. To make it look like there is an actual candle burning inside, or maybe some fireflies trapped inside ? It looks a bit empty right now.

But that's just nitpicking and may not be worth the trouble to you lol. Aside from that I really can't see anything to change; I really hope you are one of the winners. It's too pretty not to place!
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog!
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
264mc8p.jpg
ahhh
idk i wanted to try it out, the wings are supposed to be a plum blossom ;c
264mc8p.jpg
ahhh
idk i wanted to try it out, the wings are supposed to be a plum blossom ;c
qo6ik1.jpg
@brit that is ONE big picture undeneath your mirror... maybe resize it?

@Adakii the melon carver is super!

@JetBlackSteel i really like your fae fairy! The wings are really nice

@pembroke your female imp is very nice... just very busy.. might be better with a slightly less busy version :D Great idea though
@brit that is ONE big picture undeneath your mirror... maybe resize it?

@Adakii the melon carver is super!

@JetBlackSteel i really like your fae fairy! The wings are really nice

@pembroke your female imp is very nice... just very busy.. might be better with a slightly less busy version :D Great idea though
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Is there a list of the food items (not just plants) that is organized by element realm that you can find them in? I just had an idea for another skin (though it will probably have to wait a year, I'm still working on my current one) and I need to know what food-animals are found in the nature realm.
Is there a list of the food items (not just plants) that is organized by element realm that you can find them in? I just had an idea for another skin (though it will probably have to wait a year, I'm still working on my current one) and I need to know what food-animals are found in the nature realm.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
my fiance @manx and i were going through the skins and wanted to compliment some of our favorites as they come up!

@ankokou i loved your dragon for the other contest and i love this color scheme too! the lighting is so skillful and dreamy, absolutely great

@blizwolf your fawn was so cute and endeering! very precious

@osiem your seedling design is one of the most beautiful things i've seen on this site. phenomenal, do you have anyplace where i can see more of your art?

@lychizzle i love succulents and i could never have imagined such a gorgeous dragon-izing of them! great job
my fiance @manx and i were going through the skins and wanted to compliment some of our favorites as they come up!

@ankokou i loved your dragon for the other contest and i love this color scheme too! the lighting is so skillful and dreamy, absolutely great

@blizwolf your fawn was so cute and endeering! very precious

@osiem your seedling design is one of the most beautiful things i've seen on this site. phenomenal, do you have anyplace where i can see more of your art?

@lychizzle i love succulents and i could never have imagined such a gorgeous dragon-izing of them! great job
kitten85.gif kitten86.gif
she/her | 29
kitten108.gifkitten109.gif
I'm working on a couple but I'm super new to this so would love any productive feedback. I'm still working on making the Imp more unique. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/MoonChildEri/FR/skin_fae_f_dragon-2_zps5e691155.png[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/MoonChildEri/FR/83d175ba-dcb4-4960-81f5-cdf159af3d98_zps3a39f0c1.png[/img]
I'm working on a couple but I'm super new to this so would love any productive feedback. I'm still working on making the Imp more unique.

skin_fae_f_dragon-2_zps5e691155.png

83d175ba-dcb4-4960-81f5-cdf159af3d98_zps3a39f0c1.png
b08911debc_zps3d787933.png_ tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png _ Sig2-2_zps7a9f2fba.png
@paintseagull Thank you! Ah, yeah I tried giving it more of an atmosphere glow in the blue, but I deemed it to take too much away from the general contrast of the darker areas. The lineart should be mostly black besides on the belly, horn and pearl. :O I'll give it a look-over though, thanks!

@Lupen Ahhh! :'D Thank you and apologies for your poor treasure hoard.

@Rexi Aww, thank you! ;o; I'm up against a very tough competition though, so we'll see! So many incredible skins again this round.

@Bockfeathers Your skin is my favourite out of all so far! If you're not working on a second entry, do you think you could try making an alternate version with a tad more greener hue on the glowy parts? I'm curious to see how it'd look. :3
@paintseagull Thank you! Ah, yeah I tried giving it more of an atmosphere glow in the blue, but I deemed it to take too much away from the general contrast of the darker areas. The lineart should be mostly black besides on the belly, horn and pearl. :O I'll give it a look-over though, thanks!

@Lupen Ahhh! :'D Thank you and apologies for your poor treasure hoard.

@Rexi Aww, thank you! ;o; I'm up against a very tough competition though, so we'll see! So many incredible skins again this round.

@Bockfeathers Your skin is my favourite out of all so far! If you're not working on a second entry, do you think you could try making an alternate version with a tad more greener hue on the glowy parts? I'm curious to see how it'd look. :3
@VioletWhirlwind [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=136122&pid=136122&page=1#136163]here you go![/url] I posted back on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=1075972&page=18]page 18 of the submission thread[/url] but I've added another WIP so I'll put it here and hope to get some feedback. Folks on Tumblr have suggested to add more bees so I think I will do that. Also I think the chest needs more pollen. [img]http://i.imgur.com/rbuQntl.png[/img]
@VioletWhirlwind here you go!

I posted back on page 18 of the submission thread but I've added another WIP so I'll put it here and hope to get some feedback. Folks on Tumblr have suggested to add more bees so I think I will do that. Also I think the chest needs more pollen.

rbuQntl.png
l7AoGCM.gif
I can't see @ohsteelersfan's submission; the image seems to be stuck eternally loading. Anyone else having this problem?
I can't see @ohsteelersfan's submission; the image seems to be stuck eternally loading. Anyone else having this problem?
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
alright. uploading mine again XD here is my dragon!! this is my first skin ever!!!! Ive never made on before and I will submit it as soon as i finished it. IT ISNT DONE. :P if anyone wants to comment on it that would be great. (theme is a tree trunk with mossy rocks around it. branches and leaves arent finished.) [img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/140515C/ezimba14848035236700.png[/img]
alright. uploading mine again XD here is my dragon!! this is my first skin ever!!!! Ive never made on before and I will submit it as soon as i finished it. IT ISNT DONE. :P
if anyone wants to comment on it that would be great.

(theme is a tree trunk with mossy rocks around it. branches and leaves arent finished.)

ezimba14848035236700.png
Slytherin and Proud!
ezimba14848049480000.gif
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 74 75