Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New person who is very lonely
uhhhh hello! I'm Glacie and I'm new here... well kinda new! Anyway I'm hoping to be able to meet people and make friends on here!
uhhhh hello! I'm Glacie and I'm new here... well kinda new! Anyway I'm hoping to be able to meet people and make friends on here!
Hey, @Glacie! Making friends is always incredibly ideal!! Why not start by telling us a bit about yourself? Knowing age and preferred pronoun is always ideal. What are some of your hobbies? You mention writer's block, do you like to write?
Hey, @Glacie! Making friends is always incredibly ideal!! Why not start by telling us a bit about yourself? Knowing age and preferred pronoun is always ideal. What are some of your hobbies? You mention writer's block, do you like to write?
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
[quote name="Bananyan" date="2019-06-21 18:36:13" ] Hey, @Glacie! Making friends is always incredibly ideal!! Why not start by telling us a bit about yourself? Knowing age and preferred pronoun is always ideal. What are some of your hobbies? You mention writer's block, do you like to write? [/quote] Okay I'll add some of that stuff to my profile, give me a sec
Bananyan wrote on 2019-06-21 18:36:13:
Okay I'll add some of that stuff to my profile, give me a sec
@Bananyan done!
@Bananyan done!
@glacie
Hahaha, Great! If you wanted to add some flair or layout changes later to your profile then you can use this BBCode Guide by aisumoka to format it. You'll definitely be able to find people who like anime and gaming in the general forums!! You can either make an original thread asking for discussion on a topic or use the search function to find people already talking about it! (Just be sure the thread is recent so you don't gravedig dead conversation). That'd be a good place to advertise your fan game as well!!! That's so cool that you have a big project like that going. I'm sure there are people who would be interested in seeing your progress and getting updates.
@glacie
Hahaha, Great! If you wanted to add some flair or layout changes later to your profile then you can use this BBCode Guide by aisumoka to format it. You'll definitely be able to find people who like anime and gaming in the general forums!! You can either make an original thread asking for discussion on a topic or use the search function to find people already talking about it! (Just be sure the thread is recent so you don't gravedig dead conversation). That'd be a good place to advertise your fan game as well!!! That's so cool that you have a big project like that going. I'm sure there are people who would be interested in seeing your progress and getting updates.
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
Welcome to FR!! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to FR!! I hope you enjoy your stay!
@Bananyan
Thanks for the advice! I might even use this site to hopefully get voice actors and other people to help as it's currently like a 4 person project (Me, my coauthor, and my two artists)
@Bananyan
Thanks for the advice! I might even use this site to hopefully get voice actors and other people to help as it's currently like a 4 person project (Me, my coauthor, and my two artists)
@starris Thanks!
@starris Thanks!