Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Please help i need answers
1 2 3 4 5 6
What do you call the dragon hands? Like, I feel that gaolers have paws, cause that matches them, but I dunno about the others? Just call them hands? If there a specific term you can use? WHAT DO YOU CALL DRAGON HANDS I NEED THE ANSWER URGENTLY SINCE I'M WRITING LORE FOR A DRAGON WHILE PROCRASTINATING ON STUDYING FOR MY EXAMS AND I NEED ANSWERS D:< [b]Edit:[/b] thesaurus didn't help [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cbLZ9FG.png[/img][/center] [b]Me:[/b] *trying to figure out how to say dragon hands* [b]Thesaurus:[/b]Ah yes! Dragon hands! Here is this dimension, we call them pregnants! [b]Me:[/b] um wat
What do you call the dragon hands? Like, I feel that gaolers have paws, cause that matches them, but I dunno about the others? Just call them hands? If there a specific term you can use? WHAT DO YOU CALL DRAGON HANDS I NEED THE ANSWER URGENTLY SINCE I'M WRITING LORE FOR A DRAGON WHILE PROCRASTINATING ON STUDYING FOR MY EXAMS AND I NEED ANSWERS D:<

Edit: thesaurus didn't help
cbLZ9FG.png

Me: *trying to figure out how to say dragon hands*
Thesaurus:Ah yes! Dragon hands! Here is this dimension, we call them pregnants!
Me: um wat
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
@Kataracts C-claws ?????
@Kataracts C-claws ?????
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
i usually just say paws
i'd use claws when being specific to the nails/fingers
i usually just say paws
i'd use claws when being specific to the nails/fingers
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@Atrocities @GrimdarkRoxy okay but like I say claws when i mean their dragon nails and can't say claws cause i mean the hands it's a very delicate situation and i'm confusion
@Atrocities @GrimdarkRoxy okay but like I say claws when i mean their dragon nails and can't say claws cause i mean the hands it's a very delicate situation and i'm confusion
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
PAWS MY DUDE
PAWS MY DUDE
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@Kataracts but like
"He clutched his pearl tightly in his claws"
idk what else to do because "hands" is definitely not right and some dragons just don't sit right with the end of their front limbs being called "paws"

edit: VVVVVVVVV TALONS
@Kataracts but like
"He clutched his pearl tightly in his claws"
idk what else to do because "hands" is definitely not right and some dragons just don't sit right with the end of their front limbs being called "paws"

edit: VVVVVVVVV TALONS
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
Paws, claws, or talons. I prefer to say paws. Lore within the sight usually says talons.
Paws, claws, or talons. I prefer to say paws. Lore within the sight usually says talons.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Depends on the dragon.
Talons work for some, others, like Tundras, have paws.
Depends on the dragon.
Talons work for some, others, like Tundras, have paws.
TOW2n3q.png
@Kataracts Talons? I use claws/talons/paws semi-interchangeably with dragons
@Kataracts Talons? I use claws/talons/paws semi-interchangeably with dragons
As it has been done in the past with animals that have hands or psuedo-hands, they can still be referred to as paws. Forepaws, if you want to be a little more old-timey about it, I suppose.

After all there's an old phrase about something being 'the monkey's paw' which is similar to saying something 'is a double-edged blade'.

Some dragons have more paw-like 'hands' than others, so I think it's appopriate to call them whichever one you want.
As it has been done in the past with animals that have hands or psuedo-hands, they can still be referred to as paws. Forepaws, if you want to be a little more old-timey about it, I suppose.

After all there's an old phrase about something being 'the monkey's paw' which is similar to saying something 'is a double-edged blade'.

Some dragons have more paw-like 'hands' than others, so I think it's appopriate to call them whichever one you want.
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
1 2 3 4 5 6