Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Do you have these apperal peices? [img]https://i.imgur.com/mtasKD1.png[/img] @Kymris
Do you have these apperal peices? mtasKD1.png @Kymris
7NebxtL.jpg
@Kymris
A mixture of the other two, or just one would be ok!
@Kymris
A mixture of the other two, or just one would be ok!
122cdhe.png
@SweetToothArt Sent you what I have :)
@SweetToothArt Sent you what I have :)
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris do you have the Grove and Ember Sylvan sets? If you don't have the full sets that's fine, I'll buy what you have!
@Kymris do you have the Grove and Ember Sylvan sets? If you don't have the full sets that's fine, I'll buy what you have!
@Kymris
May I Purchase two crossroads worth of apparels Random would be nice? (that is 200 gems right?)
@Kymris
May I Purchase two crossroads worth of apparels Random would be nice? (that is 200 gems right?)
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@Faceted I'll see what I have and send it right over!
@Faceted I'll see what I have and send it right over!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@ShadowFur Yup! I'll just finish up the order I'm working on and start on yours.
@ShadowFur Yup! I'll just finish up the order I'm working on and start on yours.
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@kymris What are you looking to sell your sylvan, ghost flame, roses, antlers, cowls, and plumed apparel for? c:

EDIT: if you're selling these pieces for the same 3g price, I'd love to take a random assortment of 20!
@kymris What are you looking to sell your sylvan, ghost flame, roses, antlers, cowls, and plumed apparel for? c:

EDIT: if you're selling these pieces for the same 3g price, I'd love to take a random assortment of 20!
I dunno what to put here but I have a YouTube channel I guess

My Accent shop is open!
@MtfoxX3 I'm downsizing my Hoard, so everything's 3gems at the moment
@MtfoxX3 I'm downsizing my Hoard, so everything's 3gems at the moment
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@kymris
Oh wow!!! I'll take an assortment of 25 pieces then for 75g! I'll set up a CR :D

EDIT: I'd also be thrilled to take any wolf capes or flowerfalls
@kymris
Oh wow!!! I'll take an assortment of 25 pieces then for 75g! I'll set up a CR :D

EDIT: I'd also be thrilled to take any wolf capes or flowerfalls
I dunno what to put here but I have a YouTube channel I guess

My Accent shop is open!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15