Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Kymris

could I get 3 CR's worth of apparel for melting please? c:
@Kymris

could I get 3 CR's worth of apparel for melting please? c:
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi I'm running low on melting stuff, but I will send what I have. Do you mind if some of the stuff is 'good' stuff, like the arctic sets? No one seems to want those! XD

@MtfoxX3 I see your CR! I have another order I'm working on right now, but yours is next!
@Runi I'm running low on melting stuff, but I will send what I have. Do you mind if some of the stuff is 'good' stuff, like the arctic sets? No one seems to want those! XD

@MtfoxX3 I see your CR! I have another order I'm working on right now, but yours is next!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris

Thank you!!
I've been picking up a bunch of arctic stuff from the AH lately for 3g though, so I think it's fallen into fodder status lol
@Kymris

Thank you!!
I've been picking up a bunch of arctic stuff from the AH lately for 3g though, so I think it's fallen into fodder status lol
6mWOUG0.png
@kymris hello! can i get a bunch of mage apparel (specifically the overcoats, i love them), sylvan sets (twilight, grove, ember), autumn grove set, ghost flame candles if you have them, white/blue/gold silks if you have them, flowerfalls if they count, inkwell feathered wings (as many as i can get), conjurer cobwebs (a few), and a bunch of other pretty apparels! i prefer reds, oranges, black, brown, blue colors.

id like at least 3 crs full! the apparel above are preferred!
@kymris hello! can i get a bunch of mage apparel (specifically the overcoats, i love them), sylvan sets (twilight, grove, ember), autumn grove set, ghost flame candles if you have them, white/blue/gold silks if you have them, flowerfalls if they count, inkwell feathered wings (as many as i can get), conjurer cobwebs (a few), and a bunch of other pretty apparels! i prefer reds, oranges, black, brown, blue colors.

id like at least 3 crs full! the apparel above are preferred!
CvyoOwu.png
@Kymris
id love to take 36 pieces (one CR full) for 108kt if thats ok! i can set up a CR with preferred apparel in a CR message, or i can let you know otherwise!
@Kymris
id love to take 36 pieces (one CR full) for 108kt if thats ok! i can set up a CR with preferred apparel in a CR message, or i can let you know otherwise!
tumblr_inline_p81uu62GDV1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
> he/they, 21, fr+3
> mfw accidentally deleted nice sig code
@furo Added you to the list of CRs to complete! I have a couple of people ahead of you, just FYI. I don't want the CR to glitch!

@Runi Sending CRs of meltable things now.
@furo Added you to the list of CRs to complete! I have a couple of people ahead of you, just FYI. I don't want the CR to glitch!

@Runi Sending CRs of meltable things now.
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@kymris thats fine! should i send crs or wait for you?
@kymris thats fine! should i send crs or wait for you?
CvyoOwu.png
@Kymris I want to buy all off the apparel. Could you put all of them on hold so I can convert my Treasure in to G.
@Kymris I want to buy all off the apparel. Could you put all of them on hold so I can convert my Treasure in to G.
@furo wait for me please. Thanks!

@arsonistlizards let me know here, please. I have a bunch of other CRs to fill and I don't want to mess anything up!
@furo wait for me please. Thanks!

@arsonistlizards let me know here, please. I have a bunch of other CRs to fill and I don't want to mess anything up!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@TheAnhilater EVERYTHING?! O.o

Um... alright! I have some CRs ahead of you, but yeah. okay! (I take treasure though if that's easier?)
@TheAnhilater EVERYTHING?! O.o

Um... alright! I have some CRs ahead of you, but yeah. okay! (I take treasure though if that's easier?)
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15