Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tfw gaoler babs have hit 6kt
1 2 3 4 5
It's been like

Four days

That was fast lmao
It's been like

Four days

That was fast lmao
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Thats what happens when people overbreed dragons!
Glad I was able to snipe a few for 40k and resell them for 95k when I still could.
Thats what happens when people overbreed dragons!
Glad I was able to snipe a few for 40k and resell them for 95k when I still could.
TOW2n3q.png
There's no reason why triple basic non g1 high id dragons with normal eyes should consistently sell for 100g. Don't blame it on overbreeding lmao
There's no reason why triple basic non g1 high id dragons with normal eyes should consistently sell for 100g. Don't blame it on overbreeding lmao
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Toska
Thats how it used to be when I joined. Low supply, high demand. Overbreeding causes more supply.
Less breeding causes less supply. I dont see any reason why NOT to blame overbreeding ;P
With how many players there are, and how many players want to fill their nests with as many dragons as they possibly can as often as they can, it was only a matter of (short) time before the new breed hit fodder floor.
@Toska
Thats how it used to be when I joined. Low supply, high demand. Overbreeding causes more supply.
Less breeding causes less supply. I dont see any reason why NOT to blame overbreeding ;P
With how many players there are, and how many players want to fill their nests with as many dragons as they possibly can as often as they can, it was only a matter of (short) time before the new breed hit fodder floor.
TOW2n3q.png
FINALLY CHEAP GAOLERS HOORAY
FINALLY CHEAP GAOLERS HOORAY
193.png
194.png
5198.png
@Toska

I'm not angry in the slightest, I'm actually really amused. And I'm not breeding or selling my gaolers lol I checked for kicks and giggles and was legitimately surprised at how fast the prices dropped. Like with bogsneaks, it took a while to drop but these guys hit the floor like a stone.
@Toska

I'm not angry in the slightest, I'm actually really amused. And I'm not breeding or selling my gaolers lol I checked for kicks and giggles and was legitimately surprised at how fast the prices dropped. Like with bogsneaks, it took a while to drop but these guys hit the floor like a stone.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I think a big part is the two free scrolls, I've seen a lot of folks use them to change their favorite breeding pairs.

I'd be curious to see what happens with the next Ancient though, since I feel like we just got free scrolls as part of the Anniversary celebrations, so we might not get freebies next time.
I think a big part is the two free scrolls, I've seen a lot of folks use them to change their favorite breeding pairs.

I'd be curious to see what happens with the next Ancient though, since I feel like we just got free scrolls as part of the Anniversary celebrations, so we might not get freebies next time.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dvb26hcUwAAsj85.jpg[/img]
Dvb26hcUwAAsj85.jpg
Hello LGBT Community
I truly think for all of the ancients, we will get freebies.

A lot of people would complain it's unfairly advantageous to ice if only our ancient species got freebies.

Plus, people are just used to getting tons of freebies these days. People would be outraged if they weren't free.

So I think all ancient breeds will drop like a rock. In fact, I think future ones will do it sooner because people can anticipate it.
I truly think for all of the ancients, we will get freebies.

A lot of people would complain it's unfairly advantageous to ice if only our ancient species got freebies.

Plus, people are just used to getting tons of freebies these days. People would be outraged if they weren't free.

So I think all ancient breeds will drop like a rock. In fact, I think future ones will do it sooner because people can anticipate it.
ice_rune_50x50.png
yeah they dropped faster than my grades
yeah they dropped faster than my grades
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
1 2 3 4 5