Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58
They're kitties! <3
They're kitties! <3
Meatheat
Meatheat
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
meatheat! wish me luck on using those sweet kitties n their xp boost for my lvl 24 derg
meatheat! wish me luck on using those sweet kitties n their xp boost for my lvl 24 derg
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
Mmm meat nom nom
Mmm meat nom nom
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
Looks like good changes are happening!
Looks like good changes are happening!
This is a good opportunity for me to work on getting my remaining battle achievements before the current achievement system gets locked up! Plus the familiars are super neat, love the designs!
This is a good opportunity for me to work on getting my remaining battle achievements before the current achievement system gets locked up! Plus the familiars are super neat, love the designs!
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___
Can someone please define “Fairly Commonly”? I have been fighting in the collisum literally all day long and then some yesterday and haven’t gotten even one of the new familiars yet. Are they in a specific area? Is there a special way to obtain them? Are they really this hard to get? Or am I the absolute definition of bad luck?
Can someone please define “Fairly Commonly”? I have been fighting in the collisum literally all day long and then some yesterday and haven’t gotten even one of the new familiars yet. Are they in a specific area? Is there a special way to obtain them? Are they really this hard to get? Or am I the absolute definition of bad luck?
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
Someone please explain why I've gotten 5 runescar lynx drops and NONE of the other? DX I know I said I wanted extras to auction afterwards, but I'd really like at least one of each, first! XD talk about wild luck
Someone please explain why I've gotten 5 runescar lynx drops and NONE of the other? DX I know I said I wanted extras to auction afterwards, but I'd really like at least one of each, first! XD talk about wild luck
Hatchery
nature_small.png
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png
KITTIES!!!! edit: maybe i'll finally start spending time in the coliseum instead of putting it off like i usually do, happy meatheat [emoji=tundra star size=1]
KITTIES!!!!
edit: maybe i'll finally start spending time in the coliseum instead of putting it off like i usually do, happy meatheat
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
KITTIES !
KITTIES !
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58