Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Happily Ever After CLOSED
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 212 213
@DrakeDynasty Eeee, thank you! It's been a long time in the making, that's for sure! And I've been successful because of my friends who support me (including my nesters!) They saved me lair space omg <3 There are always more projects to do, but you do so at your own pace! That's one of the reasons I love this site so much! You never run out of things to do! And I feel like most things are affordable in a minimal amount of time! Oh thank you! I was entertaining the idea for awhile and I really like pairing imps and wildclaws with coatls (even though the % of offspring isn't always equal) Aw, Juliet is flattered [emoji=coatl love size=1] @xxDawn Thank you! I'm looking for 70kt/70g ideally, but you may counteroffer. ((ALSO - please add yourself to any pairs you like on the pinglist - see the pretty purple deer familiar on the front!)
@DrakeDynasty Eeee, thank you! It's been a long time in the making, that's for sure! And I've been successful because of my friends who support me (including my nesters!) They saved me lair space omg <3

There are always more projects to do, but you do so at your own pace! That's one of the reasons I love this site so much! You never run out of things to do! And I feel like most things are affordable in a minimal amount of time!

Oh thank you! I was entertaining the idea for awhile and I really like pairing imps and wildclaws with coatls (even though the % of offspring isn't always equal)

Aw, Juliet is flattered

@xxDawn Thank you! I'm looking for 70kt/70g ideally, but you may counteroffer. ((ALSO - please add yourself to any pairs you like on the pinglist - see the pretty purple deer familiar on the front!)

original.gif
@whimsicalwinds

Thank you so much! He's very lovely, and I'm glad I found him before I delved too deep into dragon shopping so I have a full wallet still!
@whimsicalwinds

Thank you so much! He's very lovely, and I'm glad I found him before I delved too deep into dragon shopping so I have a full wallet still!
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
@Hazuki I'm so happy to hear that you'll enjoy him so much! That combo is very entrancing, I must say! And the plague eyes just made it perfect!
@Hazuki I'm so happy to hear that you'll enjoy him so much! That combo is very entrancing, I must say! And the plague eyes just made it perfect!
original.gif
@whimsicalwinds You always time it *just* before I sign off like how do you do that? lol

Glad you're getting back into the swing of things! :D Who do you want me to nest next?
@whimsicalwinds You always time it *just* before I sign off like how do you do that? lol

Glad you're getting back into the swing of things! :D Who do you want me to nest next?
original.gif
@whimsicalwinds I only recently started using nesters and I’m not sure why it took me so long to realise how much easier it is! And you’re absolutely right about the pace of projects - the dragon I got for my first g1 coatl project was only finished 8 months after I bought him xD I do tend to rush through the pairs but yeah it’s mostly no rush when I’m just working on something just for myself and not specifically for the hatchery or anything else. Speaking of mixed breeding, I’m pairing the boy I bought from you with an imperial girl who was just laying around in the den. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51375697] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513757/51375697_350.png[/img] [/url]
@whimsicalwinds

I only recently started using nesters and I’m not sure why it took me so long to realise how much easier it is!

And you’re absolutely right about the pace of projects - the dragon I got for my first g1 coatl project was only finished 8 months after I bought him xD I do tend to rush through the pairs but yeah it’s mostly no rush when I’m just working on something just for myself and not specifically for the hatchery or anything else.

Speaking of mixed breeding, I’m pairing the boy I bought from you with an imperial girl who was just laying around in the den.

51375697_350.png

bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@QueenFrosteen I MUST HAVE ESP [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] And I dunno, whichever pair you feel like (although I think Seto and Lavender should have another go because some of those stains are just UGH I want them)
@QueenFrosteen I MUST HAVE ESP

And I dunno, whichever pair you feel like (although I think Seto and Lavender should have another go because some of those stains are just UGH I want them)
original.gif
@whimsicalwinds
70kt is perfect! I will send a CR if that's alright.
Thank you! I will have a squizz at that pinglist!
@whimsicalwinds
70kt is perfect! I will send a CR if that's alright.
Thank you! I will have a squizz at that pinglist!
icFTUOQ.gif
@xxDawn Sounds perfect! :D Thank you and yes please doooo~

@DrakeDynasty OMG she's literally PERFECT for him and she was just sitting in the corner of your lair collecting cobwebs?!? HOW!! Goodness, even your miscellaneous dragons are perfect for pairing!

(I am in the process of seeing if I can take any hibernal dragons and make them into pairs oof)
@xxDawn Sounds perfect! :D Thank you and yes please doooo~

@DrakeDynasty OMG she's literally PERFECT for him and she was just sitting in the corner of your lair collecting cobwebs?!? HOW!! Goodness, even your miscellaneous dragons are perfect for pairing!

(I am in the process of seeing if I can take any hibernal dragons and make them into pairs oof)
original.gif
@whimsicalwinds Okie dokie, I nested them - two eggs! Fingers-crossed for a pretty blue stain for you friend~ (Now I must retreat and say goodnight! Talk later [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1])
@whimsicalwinds Okie dokie, I nested them - two eggs! Fingers-crossed for a pretty blue stain for you friend~

(Now I must retreat and say goodnight! Talk later )
original.gif
@QueenFrosteen Thank you and goodnight [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@QueenFrosteen Thank you and goodnight
original.gif
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 212 213