Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58
Love new holidays and sooo cute familiars!
Love new holidays and sooo cute familiars!
Those familiars are AMAZING! Well done artists! :)
Those familiars are AMAZING! Well done artists! :)
bHeX9bv.png
The familiars are ADORABLE!
The familiars are ADORABLE!
Those are some cute familiars!
Those are some cute familiars!
ayrya8q.png
...Just when I was busy cursing my luck of plowing coli for days with no Gaoler's gene scroll in sight, suddenly it dropped TWO [item=runescar lynx] on me. Wasn't prepared for that I hit fight on button before I could grab a screenshot.
...Just when I was busy cursing my luck of plowing coli for days with no Gaoler's gene scroll in sight, suddenly it dropped TWO Runescar Lynx on me. Wasn't prepared for that I hit fight on button before I could grab a screenshot.
Those familiars look so cute! [emoji=heart size=1]
Those familiars look so cute!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
i only get the rib of meat, but not the haunches of meat. is there a way to increase the level/chance of the food loot?
i only get the rib of meat, but not the haunches of meat. is there a way to increase the level/chance of the food loot?
Kitties......
Kitties......
[color=15478b][s]Meat Heat[/s] Sunparched Prowl is here! [emoji=firework size=1][/color]
Meat Heat Sunparched Prowl is here!
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Thank you Flight Rising Team for this mini festival and all the perks it offers! I need that meat for loads of hungry carnivorous WildClaws!! The familiars are some of the cutest yet !! Keep those coming please..I also have 4 Warrior Dragons, Vermithrax, Balarion, Meraxes and WarClaw that will benefit greatly from the Xtra Experience Points in the Colliseum. I also want to say once again what an awesome job you guys did on the new ancient breed. I am taking my time trying to find a Gen 1 that captures my heart to use the gifted scrolls you so generously provided through Galore. Oh!!, and Love the select Dragons you created for Roundsey to bestow to a few lucky lairs!! I am certainly buying my tickets. Best of luck to all and I am hoping for that beauty with the primal eyes...[emoji=spiral love size=1]
Thank you Flight Rising Team for this mini festival and all the perks it offers! I need that meat for loads of hungry carnivorous WildClaws!! The familiars are some of the cutest yet !! Keep those coming please..I also have 4 Warrior Dragons, Vermithrax, Balarion, Meraxes and WarClaw that will benefit greatly from the Xtra Experience Points in the Colliseum. I also want to say once again what an awesome job you guys did on the new ancient breed. I am taking my time trying to find a Gen 1 that captures my heart to use the gifted scrolls you so generously provided through Galore. Oh!!, and Love the select Dragons you created for Roundsey to bestow to a few lucky lairs!! I am certainly buying my tickets. Best of luck to all and I am hoping for that beauty with the primal eyes...
eXkUDbg.gif AZOFNjv.pngeXkUDbg.gif
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58