Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Starry Night's Art Shop + 2/3 OPEN +
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28
@Saifur1982 My best package right now is a fullbody with complex shading and a simple background, which would be a total of 280kt/g. One egg would suffice as payment, unless you wanna pay cash considering the LAH for an egg is a bit above that ^^

Which character would you like me to draw, and how would you like me to incorporate the pride element to it? As a background, or having the character in a rainbow scarf/shirt or such?
@Saifur1982 My best package right now is a fullbody with complex shading and a simple background, which would be a total of 280kt/g. One egg would suffice as payment, unless you wanna pay cash considering the LAH for an egg is a bit above that ^^

Which character would you like me to draw, and how would you like me to incorporate the pride element to it? As a background, or having the character in a rainbow scarf/shirt or such?
KCAtX9x.png
Hmm...How about my girl, the one on page one that you were doing, artistic freedom with gay pride elements? If you're uncomfortable with artistic freedom, let me know and I'll have something in mind, I'm sure. XD I just love giving artistic freedom, because you get to have the most fun that way, I think, and I love people having fun with my girl. And I have a nature, light, plague, wind and fire egg, take your pic.
Hmm...How about my girl, the one on page one that you were doing, artistic freedom with gay pride elements? If you're uncomfortable with artistic freedom, let me know and I'll have something in mind, I'm sure. XD I just love giving artistic freedom, because you get to have the most fun that way, I think, and I love people having fun with my girl. And I have a nature, light, plague, wind and fire egg, take your pic.
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@Saifur1982 Sure thing! I'll probably play around with a few elements, but what sort of flag would you like me to use? I know there a few going around rn, and I'm not sure which would apply to your character ^^
@Saifur1982 Sure thing! I'll probably play around with a few elements, but what sort of flag would you like me to use? I know there a few going around rn, and I'm not sure which would apply to your character ^^
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt WELP...with the exception of her being female and me being a very gay man, there isn't much a difference. So, let's go with the Rainbow flag. X3 And let me know which egg you want and I'll send it over to ya.
@StarryNightt WELP...with the exception of her being female and me being a very gay man, there isn't much a difference. So, let's go with the Rainbow flag. X3 And let me know which egg you want and I'll send it over to ya.
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@StarryNightt When you have the time, I need to know which egg you'd like me to send you :P
@StarryNightt When you have the time, I need to know which egg you'd like me to send you :P
j8PMqv2.png ob2hmKC.png
@StarryNightt
Hi there! Could I get a fullbody with simple shading and a background of this character?
https://toyhou.se/1469531.ryusko-blitzr/gallery#13325252

And could you draw him in his Trickster outfit please? Thank you!
@StarryNightt
Hi there! Could I get a fullbody with simple shading and a background of this character?
https://toyhou.se/1469531.ryusko-blitzr/gallery#13325252

And could you draw him in his Trickster outfit please? Thank you!
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
@timeblitz Will do! Just to warn you, this might take awhile as there are a few orders before you so I ask for your patience ^^’
@timeblitz Will do! Just to warn you, this might take awhile as there are a few orders before you so I ask for your patience ^^’
KCAtX9x.png
@StarryNightt
Sounds good!
@StarryNightt
Sounds good!
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
Bump!
Bump!
KCAtX9x.png
Bump!
Bump!
KCAtX9x.png