Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tfw theres no derg..
1 2
..in the auction house that fits the aesthetic of the dragon you want. [emoji=coatl deadpan size=2]
..in the auction house that fits the aesthetic of the dragon you want.
Or when you can't find that perfect dragon.
Or when you can't find that perfect dragon.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Same. Agh.
Same. Agh.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Or when you find the perfect dragon, but can't afford it...
Or when you find the perfect dragon, but can't afford it...
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
#relatable

I have two saved searches in the Auction House for specific color combos and neither one gets results very often.
#relatable

I have two saved searches in the Auction House for specific color combos and neither one gets results very often.
Or when there is a dragon that's correct and cheap-ish but it'll need new genes and you can't afford those.
Or when there is a dragon that's correct and cheap-ish but it'll need new genes and you can't afford those.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
[quote name="Fallacies" date="2019-06-13 16:07:51" ] Or when there is a dragon that's correct and cheap-ish but it'll need new genes and you can't afford those. [/quote]
Fallacies wrote on 2019-06-13 16:07:51:
UnyqHqE.png
Or when you find an amazingly aesthetic dragon but you can't figure out the right outfit for it
Or when you find an amazingly aesthetic dragon but you can't figure out the right outfit for it
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
As a non-breeding lair I feel this pain constantly.
As a non-breeding lair I feel this pain constantly.
OdPCi.gifjRrzc.gif
when the color combo u want doesnt even exist yet
when the color combo u want doesnt even exist yet
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
1 2