Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 355 356 357 358 359 ... 765 766
hmm. so all we know really are that they are bigger than a fae

which is useless since everyone is bigger than a fae
hmm. so all we know really are that they are bigger than a fae

which is useless since everyone is bigger than a fae
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
So we know that it probably wasn't the baby guardian. That's about all I got from the post.

Edit: he couldn't see who was making the footsteps, so possibly a magic user with invisibility?
So we know that it probably wasn't the baby guardian. That's about all I got from the post.

Edit: he couldn't see who was making the footsteps, so possibly a magic user with invisibility?
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
sooo shadow flight :? cause they known for trickery
(edit)
though theres not enough shadow dregs for thhat
sooo shadow flight :? cause they known for trickery
(edit)
though theres not enough shadow dregs for thhat
There's a professional assassin! They'd presumably be able to move without being seen.
There's a professional assassin! They'd presumably be able to move without being seen.
I’m kind of thinking the note could be a clue? A scavenger could have delicate bat wings. If the note is a red herring, than I think nearly anyone could have pushed a fae off a cliff. I’m probably going with Sylear.
I’m kind of thinking the note could be a clue? A scavenger could have delicate bat wings. If the note is a red herring, than I think nearly anyone could have pushed a fae off a cliff. I’m probably going with Sylear.
l9szmFh.jpg
The method sounds like someone who relies on strength, though, not finesse. With all due respect to my fellow Imperial, I find myself leaning towards Zhariel.
The method sounds like someone who relies on strength, though, not finesse. With all due respect to my fellow Imperial, I find myself leaning towards Zhariel.
I am unsure what to think right now, but perhaps it's time for us to start playing out our characters?
I am unsure what to think right now, but perhaps it's time for us to start playing out our characters?
g9YXQbU.gifwpEE9mo.pngg9YXQbU.gif
you have to vote your first response .
you have to vote your first response .
If the note is a red herring, then it could just indicate wings that are similar. Which rules out skydancers, imps, and coatls who have feathered wings-but not wildclaws, spirals, mirrors, or guardians who have membranes. Besides, a scavenger wouldn't have the ability to hide very well; they wouldn't need it (and bat sings are a meat item anyway - a scavenger deals with plant matter). If one assumes that the clue points at a spiral, Time seems a more likely candidate. Plus his career would enable him to move around without being seen, and would give experience in killing.
If the note is a red herring, then it could just indicate wings that are similar. Which rules out skydancers, imps, and coatls who have feathered wings-but not wildclaws, spirals, mirrors, or guardians who have membranes. Besides, a scavenger wouldn't have the ability to hide very well; they wouldn't need it (and bat sings are a meat item anyway - a scavenger deals with plant matter). If one assumes that the clue points at a spiral, Time seems a more likely candidate. Plus his career would enable him to move around without being seen, and would give experience in killing.
Or it could just be that the killer eats meat since bat wings are a 5 Meat food item; so Skydancers, Coatls, and Pearlcatchers would be off the list.

Or a red herring would be that they don't want it; so those species would be the ones on the list.
Or it could just be that the killer eats meat since bat wings are a 5 Meat food item; so Skydancers, Coatls, and Pearlcatchers would be off the list.

Or a red herring would be that they don't want it; so those species would be the ones on the list.
g9YXQbU.gifwpEE9mo.pngg9YXQbU.gif
1 2 ... 355 356 357 358 359 ... 765 766