Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Logged out after short time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Using another device to login will cause you to be logged out on other devices, for anyone experiencing that.
Using another device to login will cause you to be logged out on other devices, for anyone experiencing that.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
just happened to me for the first time while attempting to play jigsaw. using chrome.
just happened to me for the first time while attempting to play jigsaw. using chrome.
Thieves prosper, rich remember.
There are times this log-out problem occurs when I'm in Coliseum trying to collect loot from a successful win, OR browsing any number of on-site areas, OR recently when I was in the Earth Forums trying to post a response to something someone else had said. I went to go post it, and it had already logged me out.

My posts have also been 'eaten' in the forums and I realize then upon a refresh I've been logged out and the post never happened. Have to start over. Again firefox, cookies enabled.

Of note, I like to keep open multiple Flight Rising tabs, different areas of the site.

EDIT: OH I also just tried to put up an auction, and upon placing that auction I was logged out. I notice that it loves to log me out when I'm browsing auctions/trying to place auctions. Confirming to place the auction itself suddenly stalls/becomes very slow--I refresh to find I'm logged out.
There are times this log-out problem occurs when I'm in Coliseum trying to collect loot from a successful win, OR browsing any number of on-site areas, OR recently when I was in the Earth Forums trying to post a response to something someone else had said. I went to go post it, and it had already logged me out.

My posts have also been 'eaten' in the forums and I realize then upon a refresh I've been logged out and the post never happened. Have to start over. Again firefox, cookies enabled.

Of note, I like to keep open multiple Flight Rising tabs, different areas of the site.

EDIT: OH I also just tried to put up an auction, and upon placing that auction I was logged out. I notice that it loves to log me out when I'm browsing auctions/trying to place auctions. Confirming to place the auction itself suddenly stalls/becomes very slow--I refresh to find I'm logged out.
HoSUf2P.png
I keep getting randomly kicked out at various points; I keep several tabs open so I don't know what exactly I'm being kicked out of. My internet is a secure network from Verizon, and I use IE with cookies enabled.
Actually, I've been having lots of issues with the site, mostly with the coliseum, but that's a different forum topic.
I keep getting randomly kicked out at various points; I keep several tabs open so I don't know what exactly I'm being kicked out of. My internet is a secure network from Verizon, and I use IE with cookies enabled.
Actually, I've been having lots of issues with the site, mostly with the coliseum, but that's a different forum topic.
Proud FR player for 10+ years; my account is among the oldest active ID# 255
This happens with me on my ie and chrome browsers with cookies enabled [and no, I don't have the account logged into both at the same time. They're different computers at different times.]

Usually I'm either editing something on my dragons or trying to click on one of the shop or forum links.
This happens with me on my ie and chrome browsers with cookies enabled [and no, I don't have the account logged into both at the same time. They're different computers at different times.]

Usually I'm either editing something on my dragons or trying to click on one of the shop or forum links.
Pixel Shop--->igby_pc_by_rivenmist-d7xuoq0.pngDragon Dress up Shop --->ceto_mirror_by_rivenmist-d7y40kj.png
I was doing my daily Gathering in the Ice zone, and it just logged me, and got rid of my avatar's picture when I logged back in. It allowed me to log out, even though it already said that I was logged out before I logged back in to see if that would let me back in. My avatar's picture is of my male Guardian 'Atherin'.
I was doing my daily Gathering in the Ice zone, and it just logged me, and got rid of my avatar's picture when I logged back in. It allowed me to log out, even though it already said that I was logged out before I logged back in to see if that would let me back in. My avatar's picture is of my male Guardian 'Atherin'.
wXUr72V.pngwEyYDq6.png
I seem to have this problem too. Right after logging in, I get logged out again and have to log back on, been like that for the past two days. I'm using IE and safari as my browsers.
I seem to have this problem too. Right after logging in, I get logged out again and have to log back on, been like that for the past two days. I'm using IE and safari as my browsers.
Happens to me on my iPad. I log in, go to another page, say the forums, and is am logged out again. This is one page after I have logged in. Very annoying.
Happens to me on my iPad. I log in, go to another page, say the forums, and is am logged out again. This is one page after I have logged in. Very annoying.
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
Opera 12 on both a Windows 2k lappy and a Win XP desktop; also current-version Chrome on the latter. Cookies enabled everywhere. I keep getting logged out after a couple hours, despite having "remember me" checked on login. I'm also finding myself fairly consistently being logged out even when the site's back up, if I try to load any pages during the servers' midnight-to-00:30 rollover period.

Meaning, assuming I logged in even soonish before rollover, then load a page during it, when the site comes back in full, I find that I'm almost invariably still logged out when I load anything else. It might be interesting to note that if I do not try loading pages during rollover, then when I return to doing things on FR after 00:30, I'm still logged in. The deciding factor seems to be whether or not I try loading any FR pages during that half hour or not.

The above also all held true on an iPad while I was borrowing it from a friend of mine. (Except, you know, it was the iPad's version of Safari, not Opera or Chrome. :) )

ETA: Just read the note at the top of this page about logging in from another spot -- I've had no trouble staying logged in on both computers at once, or both computers and iPad at once, at least until one of them decides I'm no longer logged in after a couple hours. Which was great for me, since I could use the Coli (albeit slowly as always) on the iPad while bonding with familiars and catching Crim's offers on my laptop or desktop. There seems to be no correlation between where I've just logged in from, and the time it takes for it to log me out on one of my computers. (I'm pleased with that detail, though; I rather like being able to be logged in on multiple devices at once. Perhaps leave this ability and add a session management page/tool, somewhere down the line? I'd love that.)
Opera 12 on both a Windows 2k lappy and a Win XP desktop; also current-version Chrome on the latter. Cookies enabled everywhere. I keep getting logged out after a couple hours, despite having "remember me" checked on login. I'm also finding myself fairly consistently being logged out even when the site's back up, if I try to load any pages during the servers' midnight-to-00:30 rollover period.

Meaning, assuming I logged in even soonish before rollover, then load a page during it, when the site comes back in full, I find that I'm almost invariably still logged out when I load anything else. It might be interesting to note that if I do not try loading pages during rollover, then when I return to doing things on FR after 00:30, I'm still logged in. The deciding factor seems to be whether or not I try loading any FR pages during that half hour or not.

The above also all held true on an iPad while I was borrowing it from a friend of mine. (Except, you know, it was the iPad's version of Safari, not Opera or Chrome. :) )

ETA: Just read the note at the top of this page about logging in from another spot -- I've had no trouble staying logged in on both computers at once, or both computers and iPad at once, at least until one of them decides I'm no longer logged in after a couple hours. Which was great for me, since I could use the Coli (albeit slowly as always) on the iPad while bonding with familiars and catching Crim's offers on my laptop or desktop. There seems to be no correlation between where I've just logged in from, and the time it takes for it to log me out on one of my computers. (I'm pleased with that detail, though; I rather like being able to be logged in on multiple devices at once. Perhaps leave this ability and add a session management page/tool, somewhere down the line? I'd love that.)
Sorry to Twitchy for having to deal with me bumping a pointless thread I made about this issue now that I know this thing is here. I would have looked for the tracker sooner but the site logging me off at every page click even with clearing cache on Chrome and Chrome only was annoying the heck outta me. I would say I've lost Gathering turns but I couldn't care much about those since I can buy food in the auctions. The annoying bit for me is trying to feed dragons/bond familiars right now since I can't breed the dragons as it won't let me GET that far before logging me off...
Sorry to Twitchy for having to deal with me bumping a pointless thread I made about this issue now that I know this thing is here. I would have looked for the tracker sooner but the site logging me off at every page click even with clearing cache on Chrome and Chrome only was annoying the heck outta me. I would say I've lost Gathering turns but I couldn't care much about those since I can buy food in the auctions. The annoying bit for me is trying to feed dragons/bond familiars right now since I can't breed the dragons as it won't let me GET that far before logging me off...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9