Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Logged out after short time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-06-10 10:47:43" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=35186#36239"]Another bit of useful information for these posts would be: [LIST] [*]Are you commonly and routinely using Flight Rising from more than one device? [*]What were you doing before your login session ended, and what were you navigating TO when you noticed you had been logged out? [/LIST][/quote] Using Firefox (updated version) and with cookies. I sometimes browse from my mobile device (a tablet and a smartphone), but I only play on one device at a time. But this problem has been occurring only starting today around 10 AM, prior to that I had no trouble at all staying logged in. To note, I am being logged out while being actively playing around the site.
Another bit of useful information for these posts would be:
  • Are you commonly and routinely using Flight Rising from more than one device?
  • What were you doing before your login session ended, and what were you navigating TO when you noticed you had been logged out?

Using Firefox (updated version) and with cookies. I sometimes browse from my mobile device (a tablet and a smartphone), but I only play on one device at a time. But this problem has been occurring only starting today around 10 AM, prior to that I had no trouble at all staying logged in.

To note, I am being logged out while being actively playing around the site.
Same for me- I'm playing on Safari with cookies enabled. I was playing the Runestone matching game.
(I also play on Firefox too!) Is there a recommended browser yet?

--just as I was going to post this it said I had to be logged in, but I am! (lol)
Same for me- I'm playing on Safari with cookies enabled. I was playing the Runestone matching game.
(I also play on Firefox too!) Is there a recommended browser yet?

--just as I was going to post this it said I had to be logged in, but I am! (lol)
Looking into this issue some more. Session lifetimes have been set at a higher rate.
Looking into this issue some more. Session lifetimes have been set at a higher rate.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Using Chrome, cookies enabled. It has happened to me twice in an hour and a half.
The first time was shortly after I had edited a post. I had been logged in ~one hour and was playing Runestones. The second time was ~30 minutes later. I believe I was just boredly clicking between my dragon lair and profile.
Using Chrome, cookies enabled. It has happened to me twice in an hour and a half.
The first time was shortly after I had edited a post. I had been logged in ~one hour and was playing Runestones. The second time was ~30 minutes later. I believe I was just boredly clicking between my dragon lair and profile.
cKI1ztB.gif
Sig by @slick
Using Firefox, Chrome, and Safari, and having the same issues with all three.
Mainly Chrome however.
Using Firefox, Chrome, and Safari, and having the same issues with all three.
Mainly Chrome however.
Same for me, I'm on firefox, with cookies enabled, and on one device.

Has happened repeatedly over the last few hours for me, when clicking to change to all sorts of pages such as my clan profile, the trading post and the auction house.
Same for me, I'm on firefox, with cookies enabled, and on one device.

Has happened repeatedly over the last few hours for me, when clicking to change to all sorts of pages such as my clan profile, the trading post and the auction house.
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
Using Chrome with cookies. Logged me out after ten minutes of jigsaw (and lost all the treasure I won, too). I was navigating back to the Fairground. I do use Flight Rising on multiple devices.
Using Chrome with cookies. Logged me out after ten minutes of jigsaw (and lost all the treasure I won, too). I was navigating back to the Fairground. I do use Flight Rising on multiple devices.
ΩtumblrΩ
This just happened to me.

Where: Puzzle, Hardmode.
Browser: Chrome

I was kicked out of my puzzle game and had to log back in =/
This just happened to me.

Where: Puzzle, Hardmode.
Browser: Chrome

I was kicked out of my puzzle game and had to log back in =/
@Akiri I laughed out loud at that gif.
@Akiri I laughed out loud at that gif.
1kz7OWt.png
Happens to me about every 30min. Using Google Chrome w/ cookies.
Happens to me about every 30min. Using Google Chrome w/ cookies.
tumblr_ndd3vmc6Nl1thxsfso1_500.png

Imperial_maizeIrid_royalFrec_purpleCirc.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9