Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] MLP PONY ART, TOYHOUSE CODE
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Einstakur; oh my, I would love that!
@Einstakur; oh my, I would love that!
who, if not naruto uzumaki, will save this world .
@ShadowChanger

Awesome, give me a bit to get a sketch together and then I'll shoot you a PM so we can work everything out!
@ShadowChanger

Awesome, give me a bit to get a sketch together and then I'll shoot you a PM so we can work everything out!
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
up!
up!
Hi there! I'm not entirely sure what you're after for style and whatnot, but here's some things I did years ago. And here is the most recent pony I've drawn. From there it's kind of easy to sniff out the things I usually draw, if that helps, haha.
Hi there! I'm not entirely sure what you're after for style and whatnot, but here's some things I did years ago. And here is the most recent pony I've drawn. From there it's kind of easy to sniff out the things I usually draw, if that helps, haha.
sig.png |
|
|
|
|
- - - - - - - - - - - -
art shop
- - - - - - - - - - - -
@ tumblr
@ twitter
@ instagram
- - - - - - - - - - - -
|
|
|
|
|
@Ubastyyat ;; hi! I’m just looking for all kinds of art, really, I suppose not anything in particular just seeing who comes along ~ that being said, I really like your art style! I’d love to order something from you if possible : 0
@Ubastyyat ;; hi! I’m just looking for all kinds of art, really, I suppose not anything in particular just seeing who comes along ~ that being said, I really like your art style! I’d love to order something from you if possible : 0
@ShadowChanger are you still doing this? Because I have SO many mlp ocs who need good homes!
(And better names lol...)

And since you’re looking for other things anyway, I have two “shops” (not really cuz everything is free) where I draw weird dragon related things.
The first one is dragons mixed with dogs.
The second is dragons in steampunk attire.
@ShadowChanger are you still doing this? Because I have SO many mlp ocs who need good homes!
(And better names lol...)

And since you’re looking for other things anyway, I have two “shops” (not really cuz everything is free) where I draw weird dragon related things.
The first one is dragons mixed with dogs.
The second is dragons in steampunk attire.
@Roseatsume; I am still looking !!! I love pony characters hehe
@Roseatsume; I am still looking !!! I love pony characters hehe
bump v o v
bump v o v
up
up
@ShadowChanger aw thank you! I would definitely love to draw your pony oc, I don't currently have a shop, so we could discuss a price in pm if that's any easier.
@ShadowChanger aw thank you! I would definitely love to draw your pony oc, I don't currently have a shop, so we could discuss a price in pm if that's any easier.
sig.png |
|
|
|
|
- - - - - - - - - - - -
art shop
- - - - - - - - - - - -
@ tumblr
@ twitter
@ instagram
- - - - - - - - - - - -