Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Shimmering HailStorm Lore Hatchery

-navigation here-

Hello and welcome all!~ This shop is a Lore and non Lore hatchery!~ All lore pairs will be marked and stated as such! If you do not wish to have the dragons be related to my lore/etc then feel free to remove it. I don't breed too often but I hope to please everyone with both cute kids and maybe some nice fodder.

This Hatchery is shared with me and my partner BLCD ! I made posts for her but she's not on very often so I figure it's easier for me to update posts for her. The hatchery name is me trying to reflect our elements shared theme-sorta....(water and frozen water).

Our pairs will hatch either Water or Ice eyes. If you wish for other eye type's i'd need to rent a nest.

.::Rules::.
  • You can ping me, but know I AM subscribed.
  • First come first serve.
  • you may hold up to 4 days max!
  • All hatchlings come with generic lore, but some might come with special lore.
  • All hatchlings are prenamed and come with adult previews in their bios.
  • Don't feel you have to keep the lore (but please don't involve my characters in abusive parent lore if you do keep it thanks.)
  • Max discount stack is 60-75% off.
  • All dragons are listed in the AH. But the price here is a bit lower than the AH price.

.::Special offer::.
  • Lore Clans discount -
  • Dominating flight discount -
  • Newbie Discount -
  • Affiliates discount -
  • Returning Customer discount -

Affiliation:
Always welcome!~

Credits:
-
-

-navigation here-

Hello and welcome all!~ This shop is a Lore and non Lore hatchery!~ All lore pairs will be marked and stated as such! If you do not wish to have the dragons be related to my lore/etc then feel free to remove it. I don't breed too often but I hope to please everyone with both cute kids and maybe some nice fodder.

This Hatchery is shared with me and my partner BLCD ! I made posts for her but she's not on very often so I figure it's easier for me to update posts for her. The hatchery name is me trying to reflect our elements shared theme-sorta....(water and frozen water).

Our pairs will hatch either Water or Ice eyes. If you wish for other eye type's i'd need to rent a nest.

.::Rules::.
  • You can ping me, but know I AM subscribed.
  • First come first serve.
  • you may hold up to 4 days max!
  • All hatchlings come with generic lore, but some might come with special lore.
  • All hatchlings are prenamed and come with adult previews in their bios.
  • Don't feel you have to keep the lore (but please don't involve my characters in abusive parent lore if you do keep it thanks.)
  • Max discount stack is 60-75% off.
  • All dragons are listed in the AH. But the price here is a bit lower than the AH price.

.::Special offer::.
  • Lore Clans discount -
  • Dominating flight discount -
  • Newbie Discount -
  • Affiliates discount -
  • Returning Customer discount -

Affiliation:
Always welcome!~

Credits:
-
-
Art forum

Roleplay search/info tba
trade thread tba?
[url=http://fav.me/d8ceg2q][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/bb580356a7d0a14f0b313783f6f142a8/tumblr_pt17kb9DCw1woc2dgo1_540.png[/img][/url] [center]where the water grows cold and the ice floes roam.[/center] ------------------------- this is clan Nafnlaust's nesting grounds. the children born here withstand the coldest of winters with the warmest of hearts and their eyes sparkle just like fresh snow! [u]info[/u] - feel free to ping me, but i am subscribed - served on a first come, first serve basis - hatchlings will always come with a button to this thread, an adult preview, and a name - only non-fodder hatchlings will appear on my threads ------------------------- [u]discounts[/u] - [b]return buyers[/b] will gain a punch card. each time you return, a 5% discount will be added, stacking up to 50%. the card will then reset! - [b]new players[/b] will receive a 25% discount and a free fodder hatchling. (eligible if account is 6 months old or less) - [b]dominance flights[/b] receive a discount based on the marketplace %. dominant 15%, bolstering 7%, and sustaining 2%. ------------------------- [center]wip wip wip _(:3/ ∠)_[/center]
tumblr_pt17kb9DCw1woc2dgo1_540.png
where the water grows cold and the ice floes roam.

this is clan Nafnlaust's nesting grounds. the children born here withstand the coldest of winters with the warmest of hearts and their eyes sparkle just like fresh snow!

info
- feel free to ping me, but i am subscribed
- served on a first come, first serve basis
- hatchlings will always come with a button to this thread, an adult preview, and a name
- only non-fodder hatchlings will appear on my threads

discounts
- return buyers will gain a punch card. each time you return, a 5% discount will be added, stacking up to 50%. the card will then reset!
- new players will receive a 25% discount and a free fodder hatchling. (eligible if account is 6 months old or less)
- dominance flights receive a discount based on the marketplace %. dominant 15%, bolstering 7%, and sustaining 2%.

wip wip wip _(:3/ ∠)_