Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art and otherworldly things
1 2 3
Hello, I'm Nevan and i deleted my old art thread to recreate this one. I wanted a "fresh start" if you will. I like having mostly only my new things or stuff im proud of on threads oops. -This is only for my art sharing thread but I will answer questions pertaining to; programs, brushes, time and other such stuff. Feel free to link your own art thread/art (in pm) if you want to show me/ask for crit. I accept crit on all art that isnt lazy/doodles. -If you want to hit me up for an art trade i'd be more than happy too. If you want to trade a dragon for art i'm down with that too (as in i'll create art for you in exchange for a dragon you are selling) [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/1d4c7c76f7bfe1608d560a3e935faff0/tumblr_oo50f2HJhn1w705zoo1_1280.png[/img] anyways heres astaroth my imperial. (for memorization for my shop) @Metroid @TheCat
Hello, I'm Nevan and i deleted my old art thread to recreate this one. I wanted a "fresh start" if you will. I like having mostly only my new things or stuff im proud of on threads oops.

-This is only for my art sharing thread but I will answer questions pertaining to; programs, brushes, time and other such stuff. Feel free to link your own art thread/art (in pm) if you want to show me/ask for crit. I accept crit on all art that isnt lazy/doodles.

-If you want to hit me up for an art trade i'd be more than happy too. If you want to trade a dragon for art i'm down with that too (as in i'll create art for you in exchange for a dragon you are selling)

tumblr_oo50f2HJhn1w705zoo1_1280.png

anyways heres astaroth my imperial.

(for memorization for my shop)
@Metroid
@TheCat
Art forum

Roleplay search/info tba
trade thread tba?
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c5a4b2a1e15e14f138504f3a6de1a31f/tumblr_ooiqjeCrmW1w705zoo1_1280.png[/img] my poor abused son. More humanized dragons.
tumblr_ooiqjeCrmW1w705zoo1_1280.png

my poor abused son. More humanized dragons.
Art forum

Roleplay search/info tba
trade thread tba?
@voidsent the colouring on the last one's horns is sooo pretty. i love your style.
@voidsent the colouring on the last one's horns is sooo pretty. i love your style.
@matejko thank you!! I love the glimmer genes horns they are fun to do!!
@matejko thank you!! I love the glimmer genes horns they are fun to do!!
Art forum

Roleplay search/info tba
trade thread tba?
@VoidSent

Woah your lighting is amazing!
@VoidSent

Woah your lighting is amazing!
@FilthyCasual
Thank you!!! I really love shading and lighting its always fun to figure out (or what you could do better) ;v;b
@FilthyCasual
Thank you!!! I really love shading and lighting its always fun to figure out (or what you could do better) ;v;b
Art forum

Roleplay search/info tba
trade thread tba?
These are so nice!
These are so nice!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4
thank you very much!!!
@L1BR4
thank you very much!!!
Art forum

Roleplay search/info tba
trade thread tba?
Ooo after I finish my art commission would you like to do an art trade? I have some art examples on my commissions page if you go to my recent forum activity!
Ooo after I finish my art commission would you like to do an art trade? I have some art examples on my commissions page if you go to my recent forum activity!
gemenite_by_icewing24-db8q2nn.png
@glasswhiskers
sure thing! I should be able to fix my laptop by then!
Feel free to pm me with details and such anytime
@glasswhiskers
sure thing! I should be able to fix my laptop by then!
Feel free to pm me with details and such anytime
Art forum

Roleplay search/info tba
trade thread tba?
1 2 3