Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Chatter Discord
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56
I am so happy to be a part of this amazing server and i have had such a good experience so far.
I am so happy to be a part of this amazing server and i have had such a good experience so far.
bEvLAND.png
met so many great people here! tons of talented people, as well. mods are nice, the channels are organized,,,very good server, 10/10, mermaid approved
met so many great people here! tons of talented people, as well. mods are nice, the channels are organized,,,very good server, 10/10, mermaid approved
40564.png › oktavia
› she/they
› fr+3
› tiger with a keyboard
[center][emoji=firework size=1] Vautox for the winnnnnnnnn!! [emoji=firework size=1][/center]
Vautox for the winnnnnnnnn!!
yUZ4k.gif
The best thing about this event is that it taught me how to use Google Sheets lol! Anyway, I love this. It's so organized and satisfying to look at.
The best thing about this event is that it taught me how to use Google Sheets lol! Anyway, I love this. It's so organized and satisfying to look at.
Saphi
She/They, Fae/Faer
-
art commissions
wishlist

-
Please @ in replies
Being on this server is such a fun experience >w< you guys taught me that people are super friendly everywhere as a default and bad apples are exceptions to the rule.

Ily guys uwu
Being on this server is such a fun experience >w< you guys taught me that people are super friendly everywhere as a default and bad apples are exceptions to the rule.

Ily guys uwu
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
Keep up the good work everybody!
Keep up the good work everybody!
I really love this event-it's teaching everyone generosity! With all of your generous comments, posts, and gifts, you may even receive something in return! Hopefully everyone is having fun giving to others, and maybe you'll get something, as well!
I really love this event-it's teaching everyone generosity! With all of your generous comments, posts, and gifts, you may even receive something in return! Hopefully everyone is having fun giving to others, and maybe you'll get something, as well!
Thank you to the mods once again for this event and all the smaller activities included in it!! I had lots of fun with pictionary and I'm sure there will only be more fun to have!!! [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you to the mods once again for this event and all the smaller activities included in it!! I had lots of fun with pictionary and I'm sure there will only be more fun to have!!!
3bbe541c-668d-11eb-85b4-db69db281854.gifgis121.gif3bbe541c-668d-11eb-85b4-db69db281854.gif
(credit to Rhosae for the button!)
@Banjo kinda goofy question (and please let me know if I should ping someone else for this question) but I joined your server just now and read the rules. I really love how the rules are set up and was wondering if you'd be okay if I use how you have them set up as inspiration for my own future servers :O

Outside of that, I look forward to be a part of the server and have people to talk about Flight Rising with! ^_^
@Banjo kinda goofy question (and please let me know if I should ping someone else for this question) but I joined your server just now and read the rules. I really love how the rules are set up and was wondering if you'd be okay if I use how you have them set up as inspiration for my own future servers :O

Outside of that, I look forward to be a part of the server and have people to talk about Flight Rising with! ^_^
@weazelhound Aw thank you so much! I can’t take all the credit for our rules format, we all as a mod team worked together to get ‘em shaped up as they are now, i couldn’t do anything without them <3. You’re absolutely free to use our setup if it helps, and again welcome to the server !! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@weazelhound Aw thank you so much! I can’t take all the credit for our rules format, we all as a mod team worked together to get ‘em shaped up as they are now, i couldn’t do anything without them <3. You’re absolutely free to use our setup if it helps, and again welcome to the server !!
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56