Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 182 183
OMG these new Ancient dragons are [i]AMAZING!![/i] Also, happy 6th anniversary everybody. [emoji=gaoler tongue size=2]
OMG these new Ancient dragons are AMAZING!! Also, happy 6th anniversary everybody.
[emoji=gaoler love size=2] so awsome
so awsome
I’m still quite lost as to why there’s no Stained gene for Gaolers. Theoretically, it should be one of the easiest genes to make, besides Ghost. Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t it just a tint? Here’s to hoping it comes out very soon.

I’m too hesitant to use my scroll for a project until I know for sure I can use my favorite crutch, Stained!
I’m still quite lost as to why there’s no Stained gene for Gaolers. Theoretically, it should be one of the easiest genes to make, besides Ghost. Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t it just a tint? Here’s to hoping it comes out very soon.

I’m too hesitant to use my scroll for a project until I know for sure I can use my favorite crutch, Stained!
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
I changed my dragon into one but both the dragons never showed up and it's been a day since
I changed my dragon into one but both the dragons never showed up and it's been a day since
Love them [emoji=tundra love size=1]
Love them
i cant breed mine ?
i cant breed mine ?
I may be late to the party but that doesn't mean I don't love these floofy babies.
I may be late to the party but that doesn't mean I don't love these floofy babies.
shop_banner.png
Hooray for Gaolers! They're so cool! :D And I'm looking forward to the rest of the update plans for the future! I have a question about parallel genes, though- are these the only ones available for Gaolers, period, or will parallels for all the other genes be coming out eventually?
Hooray for Gaolers! They're so cool! :D And I'm looking forward to the rest of the update plans for the future! I have a question about parallel genes, though- are these the only ones available for Gaolers, period, or will parallels for all the other genes be coming out eventually?
mGBJ0tP.png
[quote name="Akiri" date="2019-06-08 07:21:35" ] They secure, they contain, but most importantly they protec! [/quote] hell yes SCP
Akiri wrote on 2019-06-08 07:21:35:
They secure, they contain, but most importantly they protec!
hell yes SCP
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
yeet yeet!!!
yeet yeet!!!
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 182 183