Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 182 183
I'm excited for this new breed of dragons. I'm confused about why my Spiral had to set every color to basic coloring. It doesn't seem at all logical to me when some of the genes are the exact same even in ancient form. I'm also a little sad we can't dress them up, I was looking forward to the challenge of seeing what looks best or cutest on them... guess not now. I do honestly love this breed. I used it on the very first dragon I ever had, the one I created the color scheme for when I first started and I absolutely love how she turned out. Crimzon is looking awesome in her new skin, she'd once been a Tundra Dragon and then became a Spiral and then became this glorious beauty. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=189309] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1894/189309_350.png[/img] [/url] I also used it on my spiral dragon named Heraclese. He looks spiffy too and is Crimzon's mate. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=631823] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6319/631823_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'm excited for this new breed of dragons. I'm confused about why my Spiral had to set every color to basic coloring. It doesn't seem at all logical to me when some of the genes are the exact same even in ancient form.

I'm also a little sad we can't dress them up, I was looking forward to the challenge of seeing what looks best or cutest on them... guess not now.

I do honestly love this breed. I used it on the very first dragon I ever had, the one I created the color scheme for when I first started and I absolutely love how she turned out. Crimzon is looking awesome in her new skin, she'd once been a Tundra Dragon and then became a Spiral and then became this glorious beauty.

189309_350.png

I also used it on my spiral dragon named Heraclese. He looks spiffy too and is Crimzon's mate.

631823_350.png
60eldD0.gif[/url]
jA5A7gu.png
mYEe9VI.png
0HBKL8H.png
XAx6hs9.png
oaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png
SEIqIGe.png
oczO35g.png
mRmIDl9.png
wLurwzJ.png
o7CqYdD.png
wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif nature_demibling_by_cicide76536-dcipnk2.gif
AMAZING! So proud of the dev team and to be a part of Flight Rising <3 here's to another amazing year!
AMAZING! So proud of the dev team and to be a part of Flight Rising <3 here's to another amazing year!
click my babies
3eXZj.gif
[quote name="LeluKitakaze" date="2019-06-09 22:16:53" ]I'm also a little sad we can't dress them up, I was looking forward to the challenge of seeing what looks best or cutest on them... guess not now.[/quote] I think the developers already mentioned this a while ago [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2666061#post_2666061]here[/url], where they explained: "Ancient breeds can’t wear apparel. We know this is going to be a bit of a disappointment for some players. But no apparel also means we can now do some really wild and cool tertiary gene designs that break the dragon silhouette the lines of designs like horns, extra tails, chitin, etc. Since they don’t need to wear apparel, ancient breeds also allow us to break the “One head, four legs, two wings, one tail” template. For example, dragons like wyverns, multiple-headed dragons, drakes, and more!" So although we can't give them apparel, it means that they can have really cool genes, like Gnarlhorn and Scorpion :D Also, I love how your progens turned out! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
LeluKitakaze wrote on 2019-06-09 22:16:53:
I'm also a little sad we can't dress them up, I was looking forward to the challenge of seeing what looks best or cutest on them... guess not now.

I think the developers already mentioned this a while ago here, where they explained:

"Ancient breeds can’t wear apparel. We know this is going to be a bit of a disappointment for some players. But no apparel also means we can now do some really wild and cool tertiary gene designs that break the dragon silhouette the lines of designs like horns, extra tails, chitin, etc.

Since they don’t need to wear apparel, ancient breeds also allow us to break the “One head, four legs, two wings, one tail” template. For example, dragons like wyverns, multiple-headed dragons, drakes, and more!"

So although we can't give them apparel, it means that they can have really cool genes, like Gnarlhorn and Scorpion :D

Also, I love how your progens turned out!
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
[center] ove these two babas i made. already my new fav dragon breed! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36187725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361878/36187725_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46663141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466632/46663141_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
ove these two babas i made. already my new fav dragon breed!

36187725_350.png

46663141_350.png
Glossy Frills She/They/It/Xe

"Hey, Im Madam, feel free to check out my Profile for more info about me!"

CARRD/TWITTER/ART SHOP
[quote name="SuperNinjaDragon" date="2019-06-09 23:06:15" ] [quote name="LeluKitakaze" date="2019-06-09 22:16:53" ]I'm also a little sad we can't dress them up, I was looking forward to the challenge of seeing what looks best or cutest on them... guess not now.[/quote] I think the developers already mentioned this a while ago [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2666061#post_2666061]here[/url], where they explained: "Ancient breeds can’t wear apparel. We know this is going to be a bit of a disappointment for some players. But no apparel also means we can now do some really wild and cool tertiary gene designs that break the dragon silhouette the lines of designs like horns, extra tails, chitin, etc. Since they don’t need to wear apparel, ancient breeds also allow us to break the “One head, four legs, two wings, one tail” template. For example, dragons like wyverns, multiple-headed dragons, drakes, and more!" So although we can't give them apparel, it means that they can have really cool genes, like Gnarlhorn and Scorpion :D Also, I love how your progens turned out! [emoji=coatl love size=1] [/quote] Yeah, I read that after I had already changed them. I mean I'm stoked about the genes and stuff, I mean it looks like things will be getting more interesting with breeds now. I kinda wish I could get my hands on scorpion gene though. It was the one gene I really wanted on Crimzon, buuuut I'm patient and can wait. Also, thank you very much. [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
SuperNinjaDragon wrote on 2019-06-09 23:06:15:
LeluKitakaze wrote on 2019-06-09 22:16:53:

I think the developers already mentioned this a while ago here, where they explained:

"Ancient breeds can’t wear apparel. We know this is going to be a bit of a disappointment for some players. But no apparel also means we can now do some really wild and cool tertiary gene designs that break the dragon silhouette the lines of designs like horns, extra tails, chitin, etc.

Since they don’t need to wear apparel, ancient breeds also allow us to break the “One head, four legs, two wings, one tail” template. For example, dragons like wyverns, multiple-headed dragons, drakes, and more!"

So although we can't give them apparel, it means that they can have really cool genes, like Gnarlhorn and Scorpion :D

Also, I love how your progens turned out!

Yeah, I read that after I had already changed them. I mean I'm stoked about the genes and stuff, I mean it looks like things will be getting more interesting with breeds now. I kinda wish I could get my hands on scorpion gene though. It was the one gene I really wanted on Crimzon, buuuut I'm patient and can wait.

Also, thank you very much.
60eldD0.gif[/url]
jA5A7gu.png
mYEe9VI.png
0HBKL8H.png
XAx6hs9.png
oaolHwW.png
tqGkHih.png
SEIqIGe.png
oczO35g.png
mRmIDl9.png
wLurwzJ.png
o7CqYdD.png
wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif nature_demibling_by_cicide76536-dcipnk2.gif
Gaolers look amazing!
Gaolers look amazing!
@usernotfound anywhere :) Like swirl, python and morph
@usernotfound anywhere :) Like swirl, python and morph
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
[quote name="Arkhelios" date="2019-06-09 21:39:43" ] really upset that using the breed change scroll resets all the dragons genes to basic even if the gene is the exact same (pie/paint pearlcatcher to gaoler)… I don't understand why I have to rebuy expensive genes that were already on the dragon. Why don't they just transfer over??? Edit: ive seen what the admins said about it makes sense lore-wise but come ON!? absolutely ridiculous in the long run [/quote] It's to make things easier for the staff, so we don't have to wait 14 years between new dragon breeds. I agree it's slightly frustrating, but I understand how it is code-wise :)
Arkhelios wrote on 2019-06-09 21:39:43:
really upset that using the breed change scroll resets all the dragons genes to basic even if the gene is the exact same (pie/paint pearlcatcher to gaoler)… I don't understand why I have to rebuy expensive genes that were already on the dragon. Why don't they just transfer over???

Edit: ive seen what the admins said about it
makes sense lore-wise but come ON!? absolutely ridiculous in the long run

It's to make things easier for the staff, so we don't have to wait 14 years between new dragon breeds. I agree it's slightly frustrating, but I understand how it is code-wise :)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@LeluKitakaze if you need a high enough level cauldron, you can borrow mine as long as you have all the ingredients plus a small fee of 3kt ;)
@LeluKitakaze if you need a high enough level cauldron, you can borrow mine as long as you have all the ingredients plus a small fee of 3kt ;)
YES!! THEY'RE HERE!!
YES!! THEY'RE HERE!!
Lair purge HERE
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 182 183