Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Chatter Discord
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56
Let's keep going House Manahe!! Don your icons for Spirit Week and let's push forward!!!!! [emoji=mirror star size=2]
Let's keep going House Manahe!! Don your icons for Spirit Week and let's push forward!!!!!
3bbe541c-668d-11eb-85b4-db69db281854.gifgis121.gif3bbe541c-668d-11eb-85b4-db69db281854.gif
(credit to Rhosae for the button!)
I'm glad House Vautox is doing so well~ I hope we can keep this up !!! [emoji=guardian love size=2]
I'm glad House Vautox is doing so well~ I hope we can keep this up !!!
ilGi5K1.png
Go House Manahe! We can do this!
Go House Manahe! We can do this!
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
This is such a blessed event. Cheers for House Osidroc! [emoji=tundra love size=2]
This is such a blessed event. Cheers for House Osidroc!
d5KDvQF.png
Nature is best flight. End of argument. [emoji=nature rune size=1]
Nature is best flight. End of argument.
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
Go House Vautox!! Let's keep the lead!! [emoji=guardian star size=2]
Go House Vautox!! Let's keep the lead!!
yUZ4k.gif
Not to be rude or anything but the @ everyone ping telling people not to post uncensored Jaguar/Rosette anywhere but 1 specific channel was unnecessary.

And then to have my questions completely shut down with "this sounds like an argument so you need to stop asking" left a pretty poor taste in my mouth for this server. I would not recommend this server for people who are fans of Jaguar/Rosette, as you are required to spoiler your images outside of one specific channel, and you will be dogpiled for questioning why. I had someone ask very sarcastically "why is it so hard for you to respect other people?" when I asked how the user affected avoided encountering dragons with Jaguar or Rosette when the genes are marketplace stocked and plentiful on-site.

The reason given is "trypophobia". I can understand avoiding certain images for medical or mental health reasons. However, having an entire server be a "no holes" zone makes it incompatible for my purposes. Sorry for not understanding, but I felt like I ought to say something for other people interested in this server who wish to try and sell Jaguar/Rosette on your sales channel.

Best of luck to you all to win your event.
Not to be rude or anything but the @ everyone ping telling people not to post uncensored Jaguar/Rosette anywhere but 1 specific channel was unnecessary.

And then to have my questions completely shut down with "this sounds like an argument so you need to stop asking" left a pretty poor taste in my mouth for this server. I would not recommend this server for people who are fans of Jaguar/Rosette, as you are required to spoiler your images outside of one specific channel, and you will be dogpiled for questioning why. I had someone ask very sarcastically "why is it so hard for you to respect other people?" when I asked how the user affected avoided encountering dragons with Jaguar or Rosette when the genes are marketplace stocked and plentiful on-site.

The reason given is "trypophobia". I can understand avoiding certain images for medical or mental health reasons. However, having an entire server be a "no holes" zone makes it incompatible for my purposes. Sorry for not understanding, but I felt like I ought to say something for other people interested in this server who wish to try and sell Jaguar/Rosette on your sales channel.

Best of luck to you all to win your event.
@twinMoon all you have to do is put a spoiler tag up in the sales channel with a warning or provide a lair link and let people know what they are clicking. Dragon sharing mostly belongs in #Dragon-Showoff anyway.

As a person with trypophobia, I love that the server owners care enough to consider those of us who can have full blown panic attacks when a small holes pattern shows up. I'm fortunate that Jaguar/Rosette doesn't trigger such a reaction for me. But the multi-eye did for the longest time. Thankfully I'm getting more use to it.

This is still a friendly and active server, well worth any hassle it might be to put the spoiler feature over a potentially upsetting design.
@twinMoon all you have to do is put a spoiler tag up in the sales channel with a warning or provide a lair link and let people know what they are clicking. Dragon sharing mostly belongs in #Dragon-Showoff anyway.

As a person with trypophobia, I love that the server owners care enough to consider those of us who can have full blown panic attacks when a small holes pattern shows up. I'm fortunate that Jaguar/Rosette doesn't trigger such a reaction for me. But the multi-eye did for the longest time. Thankfully I'm getting more use to it.

This is still a friendly and active server, well worth any hassle it might be to put the spoiler feature over a potentially upsetting design.
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
let's go Manahe! everyone is so inspiring with their generosity! [emoji=fae love size=1]
let's go Manahe! everyone is so inspiring with their generosity!
ycSiwsB.png
Come on, Osridoc! We can win this! :D
Come on, Osridoc! We can win this! :D
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56