Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 182 183
anyone know what level you have to be to brew scorpion?
anyone know what level you have to be to brew scorpion?
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 117
(last updated 4/28/24 11:05pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
YES! THEY ARE FLUFFY! <3
They're bigger, more beautiful Tundras and I love them. :'D
YES! THEY ARE FLUFFY! <3
They're bigger, more beautiful Tundras and I love them. :'D
Baldwin Profit Calculator:
If a mod or someone on the FR team reads this, is there anything that can be done to fix layering with multigaze? I love multigaze but it's uncomfortable to see eyes that are supposed to be along the side of the dragon on the spikes instead. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=11&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=116&tertgene=26&winggene=35&wings=116&auth=a367250a556916e98d81a5a240b374998da693fb&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
If a mod or someone on the FR team reads this, is there anything that can be done to fix layering with multigaze?
I love multigaze but it's uncomfortable to see eyes that are supposed to be along the side of the dragon on the spikes instead.
dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=11&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=116&tertgene=26&winggene=35&wings=116&auth=a367250a556916e98d81a5a240b374998da693fb&dummyext=prev.png
Also thank you for improving the search a dragon. Some dragons are in the selling threads and not in the AH so this finds them with ease! Thanks for all you have done and looking forward to the rest of the year!

@Kaibutsu Level 22.
Also thank you for improving the search a dragon. Some dragons are in the selling threads and not in the AH so this finds them with ease! Thanks for all you have done and looking forward to the rest of the year!

@Kaibutsu Level 22.
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
@Tygra
thank you!
@Tygra
thank you!
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 117
(last updated 4/28/24 11:05pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@Akiri @Aequorin @Kaepora @Xhaztol @Undel are gaolers sexually dimorphic? It looks like females have an extra bit of mane, but that could just be the way the mane is flopping in the male art? :o
@Akiri @Aequorin @Kaepora @Xhaztol @Undel are gaolers sexually dimorphic? It looks like females have an extra bit of mane, but that could just be the way the mane is flopping in the male art? :o
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
Do ancients hatch from unhatched flight eggs??
Do ancients hatch from unhatched flight eggs??
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
[quote name="@GreedyGoat" date="2019-06-09 13:24:45" ] They should be able to wear apparel qwq I would love dressing up these fluffy dregs with more fluff [/quote] [color=15478b]The reason ancients lack apparel (or even exist to begin with) is to release breeds at a more frequent basis, minus the workload of drawing apparel and every gene for each colour per dragon. Not counting gender. Due to the way the code is likely set up, it would be difficult to even implement 'companion' apparel pieces that wouldn't require new art. ^^ Technicalities aside, gosh, how I'd love a Gaoler covered head to tail in cats. [/color]
@GreedyGoat wrote on 2019-06-09 13:24:45:
They should be able to wear apparel qwq I would love dressing up these fluffy dregs with more fluff

The reason ancients lack apparel (or even exist to begin with) is to release breeds at a more frequent basis, minus the workload of drawing apparel and every gene for each colour per dragon. Not counting gender.

Due to the way the code is likely set up, it would be difficult to even implement 'companion' apparel pieces that wouldn't require new art. ^^

Technicalities aside, gosh, how I'd love a Gaoler covered head to tail in cats.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@SippyCup my 1 day old gaoler (2.33M) is bigger than my 3 day old tundra (1.7M) so it seems likely theyre bigger in general, if that helps answer your question!

edit: also same vista haha, nice
@SippyCup my 1 day old gaoler (2.33M) is bigger than my 3 day old tundra (1.7M) so it seems likely theyre bigger in general, if that helps answer your question!

edit: also same vista haha, nice
If im making a dragon into a gaoler and all its genes are parallel to what gaolers can have, why does it change to basic anyways? it says the genes arent compatible
If im making a dragon into a gaoler and all its genes are parallel to what gaolers can have, why does it change to basic anyways? it says the genes arent compatible
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 182 183