Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Gaoler coli genes...
1 2
Are nothing but a theoretical concept, I'm convinced
I've been grinding my little heart out for them, but I'm so tempted to give up
Anyone else having equally as bad of luck?
Are nothing but a theoretical concept, I'm convinced
I've been grinding my little heart out for them, but I'm so tempted to give up
Anyone else having equally as bad of luck?
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
Yep! i need phantom for my next project

can't wait for this plushy dragon genes!
Yep! i need phantom for my next project

can't wait for this plushy dragon genes!
He/They
Yeah.. I cant get 'em.. I cant find the scorpion tert gene in baldwins brew either..
Yeah.. I cant get 'em.. I cant find the scorpion tert gene in baldwins brew either..
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
[quote name="Seboo22" date="2019-06-09 12:07:10" ] Yeah.. I cant get 'em.. I cant find the scorpion tert gene in baldwins brew either.. [/quote] Scorpion is quite high.
Seboo22 wrote on 2019-06-09 12:07:10:

Scorpion is quite high.
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.png
No luck with me either. Be patient guys, they'll pop up sooner or later! [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1]
No luck with me either. Be patient guys, they'll pop up sooner or later!
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
I got Weathered without even trying. Before I even had my two freebies planned out. Now that I'm looking for Phantom, the RNG knows I want it and is withholding it just to make me mad.
I got Weathered without even trying. Before I even had my two freebies planned out. Now that I'm looking for Phantom, the RNG knows I want it and is withholding it just to make me mad.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
I need phantom but the RNG is purposefully denying me :/
I need phantom but the RNG is purposefully denying me :/
Wiki-wordmark.png
i got my first phantom pretty quick, after about five battles, but i need a second for her mate and it's been taking forever... i'm grinding in woodland path, though, so it's nice that i can at least get other things like bat wings to sell while i'm waiting
i got my first phantom pretty quick, after about five battles, but i need a second for her mate and it's been taking forever... i'm grinding in woodland path, though, so it's nice that i can at least get other things like bat wings to sell while i'm waiting
I got weathered from thunderhead savanna after like 20 minutes of playing which is cool but I still want phantom
I got weathered from thunderhead savanna after like 20 minutes of playing which is cool but I still want phantom
+10 FR time + he/him
No luck on my end either, I need phantom and spirit.
No luck on my end either, I need phantom and spirit.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
1 2