Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Gaoler coli genes...
1 2
Coli is driving me nuts today, it's given me chests, skins, some delicate bat wings, and even an egg, but it's not dropping the phantom genes I want.

I have weird clumpy luck so I'm used to this kind of thing, they do exist, people on the arcane discord are finding them.
Coli is driving me nuts today, it's given me chests, skins, some delicate bat wings, and even an egg, but it's not dropping the phantom genes I want.

I have weird clumpy luck so I'm used to this kind of thing, they do exist, people on the arcane discord are finding them.
Always looking for chocolate/gold/X first gens.
Do they only drop in certain zones, or is it everywhere as the Random Gods decide?

Also, since someone mentioned it above, Scorpion is at level 22 and takes 10 hours. (I have one in the pot right now!)
Do they only drop in certain zones, or is it everywhere as the Random Gods decide?

Also, since someone mentioned it above, Scorpion is at level 22 and takes 10 hours. (I have one in the pot right now!)
I need all three and now I’ve been farming for 8 hours straight. Guess what I got? It’s right, nothing. RNG hates me
I need all three and now I’ve been farming for 8 hours straight. Guess what I got? It’s right, nothing. RNG hates me
I'm not lucky and I've been hours in different venues.
Glad to see it's dropping though, good luck everyone trying to get one!
I'm not lucky and I've been hours in different venues.
Glad to see it's dropping though, good luck everyone trying to get one!
vOi9e2i.png
1 2