Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Genes and Gaoler?
I just gened my two Stonewash dragons, making them to Gaolers. While Scorpion and Wintercoat appeared on all hatchlings it seems like the genes of their parents don't mix up. The male has Mosaic and Breakup, the female has Shaggy and Streak. No matter how often I refresh the predict, they don't mix up. So I never saw Mosaic/Streak or Shaggy/Breakup, which is strange. Or is this normal?
I just gened my two Stonewash dragons, making them to Gaolers. While Scorpion and Wintercoat appeared on all hatchlings it seems like the genes of their parents don't mix up. The male has Mosaic and Breakup, the female has Shaggy and Streak. No matter how often I refresh the predict, they don't mix up. So I never saw Mosaic/Streak or Shaggy/Breakup, which is strange. Or is this normal?
egg.gif
Huh! I found them in your lair (IDs 49085301 and 49901563 if anyone else wants to test it) and I'm seeing the same thing. That's very strange indeed, might be worth a bug report.

Edit: I grabbed the ID of a different Shaggy/Streak female (18271594) and managed to get the genes to mix, but it was a rare occurrence, maybe once in a dozen rolls of the FP preview.
Huh! I found them in your lair (IDs 49085301 and 49901563 if anyone else wants to test it) and I'm seeing the same thing. That's very strange indeed, might be worth a bug report.

Edit: I grabbed the ID of a different Shaggy/Streak female (18271594) and managed to get the genes to mix, but it was a rare occurrence, maybe once in a dozen rolls of the FP preview.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
[center]@AoiNoRyuu Just tested it, took me a couple previews but I did get a streak/breakup mix of your pair: [img]https://i.ibb.co/C2SWXb8/Mixin.png[/img] (top right)[/center]
@AoiNoRyuu
Just tested it, took me a couple previews but I did get a streak/breakup mix of your pair:
Mixin.png
(top right)
~That crazy aussie peep~
(needs more geneing projects)
@Skitcy

Huh, maybe I didn't see it, because the wings are so strangely small? XD
@Skitcy

Huh, maybe I didn't see it, because the wings are so strangely small? XD
egg.gif