Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 182 183
@sikora WOAH o-o I need to melt more- Thank you :)
@sikora WOAH o-o I need to melt more- Thank you :)
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
Loving the breed so far, but one tiny nitpick over the encyclopedia info:

Horns don't shed. Antlers do.

May want to consider changing that...? Idk, I'm just very into animals and their biology and stuff.
Loving the breed so far, but one tiny nitpick over the encyclopedia info:

Horns don't shed. Antlers do.

May want to consider changing that...? Idk, I'm just very into animals and their biology and stuff.
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
o wow these bois exceeded all expectations
o wow these bois exceeded all expectations
VAAnkLY.png
This is what tundras should have been like at launch.
This is what tundras should have been like at launch.
siggy.png
Question: is there gonna be an ancient breed per flight like regular breeds? Cos I wonder what kinda shenanigans the Arcanist was in before he made Faes. xD And I love Imps and Guardians so I look forward to more ancients. *^*
Question: is there gonna be an ancient breed per flight like regular breeds? Cos I wonder what kinda shenanigans the Arcanist was in before he made Faes. xD And I love Imps and Guardians so I look forward to more ancients. *^*
|
|
|
My Time is FR +0
19yo with issues
I LOVE Imps/Banes/WCs~
kVIzwBY.png
I think it’s sort of ridiculous that genes that are available to all other dragons have Gaelor specific copies that can’t be transferred via breed changes
I think it’s sort of ridiculous that genes that are available to all other dragons have Gaelor specific copies that can’t be transferred via breed changes
bHeX9bv.png
Is anyone trading their galour breed scrolls? specifically we send the dragon and you change it then send us the dragon back? I've seen some people are doing this but i dont know what forum section is good to ask.

I really want to change one of my breeding pairs into this species!
Is anyone trading their galour breed scrolls? specifically we send the dragon and you change it then send us the dragon back? I've seen some people are doing this but i dont know what forum section is good to ask.

I really want to change one of my breeding pairs into this species!

check out my Art Shop
chibi dragons or Brilbell Adopts
oh wow
oh wow
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

@ArcaneMagistrate i felt the same way honestly, Crystals are my fav and i was kinda expecting it to transfer those genes over to the breed change, in a way its cheaper market price but still
@ArcaneMagistrate i felt the same way honestly, Crystals are my fav and i was kinda expecting it to transfer those genes over to the breed change, in a way its cheaper market price but still

check out my Art Shop
chibi dragons or Brilbell Adopts
I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS SO PRETTY AND I'M GONNA CRY SHDMSDFKSHBD
I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS SO PRETTY AND I'M GONNA CRY SHDMSDFKSHBD
Oe42HOx.png
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 182 183