Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 182 183
[quote name="Shirelin" date="2019-06-08 16:44:40" ] I might have to say, as much as I'm loving this, I'm annoyed that though Gaoler versions of some genes exist, they don't transfer over when breed changed :\ For instance, I had a mirror with bar/daub/underbelly, and he got wiped to basic even though corresponding genes exist. On the other hand, they look great! [/quote] Ok, so I'm not reading things totally wrong. I was looking at a crystal/facet/smoke dragon and going "what do you mean it doesn't correspond..." So I guess all will be basic to start with. Thanks for voicing my same annoyance! But they are still so regal!
Shirelin wrote on 2019-06-08 16:44:40:
I might have to say, as much as I'm loving this, I'm annoyed that though Gaoler versions of some genes exist, they don't transfer over when breed changed :\

For instance, I had a mirror with bar/daub/underbelly, and he got wiped to basic even though corresponding genes exist.

On the other hand, they look great!

Ok, so I'm not reading things totally wrong. I was looking at a crystal/facet/smoke dragon and going "what do you mean it doesn't correspond..." So I guess all will be basic to start with. Thanks for voicing my same annoyance! But they are still so regal!
aqLwpCP.png
@akiri what about permababies?

ETA: will they stay permababied if you breed change them to a gaoler, or do you have to re-permababy them?
@akiri what about permababies?

ETA: will they stay permababied if you breed change them to a gaoler, or do you have to re-permababy them?
GkfDmNh.png
Hours later and I still have yet to see the breed changing scrolls in the shop. :(
Hours later and I still have yet to see the breed changing scrolls in the shop. :(
I really like the male model, but the female model isn't my favourite! Their genes are interesting, I really like the wild tert genes made with them. I'd like to get some genes for them, but tbh I can't keep up with the sniping ;o

thanks for all the hard work over these past few years! Flight Rising is such a fun place to be!
I really like the male model, but the female model isn't my favourite! Their genes are interesting, I really like the wild tert genes made with them. I'd like to get some genes for them, but tbh I can't keep up with the sniping ;o

thanks for all the hard work over these past few years! Flight Rising is such a fun place to be!
QcmVjST.png
i think i'm in love
i think i'm in love
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
lol
lol
"Ed...ward..."
"Ed...ward..."
"Water is Life"
tumblr_nsoddzQNM91rtj235o1_400_zps1bpjmuy9.gif
[color=#aa80ff]Happy Anniversary! They're so fluffy![/color] [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=gaoler love size=1]
Happy Anniversary! They're so fluffy!
Oh, I never thought that a bunch of ordinary genes would be adapted into the Goaler. Nice!
Oh, I never thought that a bunch of ordinary genes would be adapted into the Goaler. Nice!
oMwIAjx.jpg
Just woke up to the news and I am so happy - I love their twisty horns and fuzzy bodies and fearsome paw/wings. great work team and thank you....now to pick two dragons to change.......0-o
Just woke up to the news and I am so happy - I love their twisty horns and fuzzy bodies and fearsome paw/wings. great work team and thank you....now to pick two dragons to change.......0-o
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

From the Shallow End of the gene Pool....but then, life's a Beach anyway!
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 182 183