Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] dark/spooky(ish) gaoler pair
1 2 3
oohohohohohoho add meee
oohohohohohoho add meee
thanks for reading! check out the shop above for some great outfits on ur dergs
everyone's been added to the future pinglist! I have the female ready to gene, just working on getting the male.
everyone's been added to the future pinglist! I have the female ready to gene, just working on getting the male.
o64-d1-nikkolah.pngo64-d2-nikkolah.pngo64-d3-nikkolah.pngo64-d4-nikkolah.pngo64-d5-nikkolah.pngnkl1.pngnkl2.pngnkl3.pngnkl4.pngnkl5.png
ASbXVY4.png
Please add me to the pinglist!
Please add me to the pinglist!
Ping list please!
Ping list please!
@nikkolah
I'd be interested!
@nikkolah
I'd be interested!
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
everyone's been added!
the pair is closer to coming together. I got a male for the pair, and the girl has smoke, now. unfortunately, the primary and secondary genes I need are both coli genes, so they will take the longest
everyone's been added!
the pair is closer to coming together. I got a male for the pair, and the girl has smoke, now. unfortunately, the primary and secondary genes I need are both coli genes, so they will take the longest
o64-d1-nikkolah.pngo64-d2-nikkolah.pngo64-d3-nikkolah.pngo64-d4-nikkolah.pngo64-d5-nikkolah.pngnkl1.pngnkl2.pngnkl3.pngnkl4.pngnkl5.png
ASbXVY4.png
Oof I want but my lack of lair space plagues me as always
Oof I want but my lack of lair space plagues me as always
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
@bittybatty do you want to be added to the pinglist?
both members of the pair now have smoke! now time to wait for the coli to be nice.
@bittybatty do you want to be added to the pinglist?
both members of the pair now have smoke! now time to wait for the coli to be nice.
ASbXVY4.png
I'd be interested!
I'd be interested!
NRIoOfa.png
Yes please!
Yes please!
1 2 3