Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 182 183
[emoji=gaoler happy size=2]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8159] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82/8159_350.png[/img] [/url] My precious first dragon ever needed to be redone, now he looks amazing. :D Seriously in love with this breed. Keep up the amazing work!

8159_350.png

My precious first dragon ever needed to be redone, now he looks amazing. :D

Seriously in love with this breed. Keep up the amazing work!
Forever shall darkness plagues one heart and keep them forever alone as long as they breath such gloom air.

People constantly gets me confused with Darknesss (with 3 S's)
[quote name="Shian" date="2019-06-08 15:26:28" ] [quote name="Akiri" date="2019-06-08 06:48:37" ] [b][size=5]Achievement System Deactivation (August 2019)[/size][/b] As we mentioned in a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2556860/1][b]previous Dev Update[/b][/url], we will be [b]retiring the legacy achievements system[/b] while we work on its bigger and better replacement. As promised, we are announcing this shutdown well ahead of time so that you have ample time to earn any legacy achievements that you may be working towards. The achievements system will be deactivated on [b]Friday, August 16 at 6:00 server time[/b]. [/quote] But it does not work. I spent a month to get my achievements sorted and surprise! It didn't work. Are you sure it's not already deactivated? It's still at 70% even though I've finished all of them. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e941d6ee67ce1b869faaa009ff7cd770/tumblr_pse0a3WqGe1scvex3o1_540.png[/img] [/quote] I have the same problem with the gathering achievement but I completed that ages ago tbh, and it is all still at 70%, never moved up from that % I lost the count of how many months has passed now, with no changes on the orizon I really love Gaolers, but catch the breed change scroll is so Hard! it is also not cheap, now I am curious this will be the standard price for all ancient breed change scrolls from now on?
Shian wrote on 2019-06-08 15:26:28:
Akiri wrote on 2019-06-08 06:48:37:

Achievement System Deactivation (August 2019)

As we mentioned in a previous Dev Update, we will be retiring the legacy achievements system while we work on its bigger and better replacement. As promised, we are announcing this shutdown well ahead of time so that you have ample time to earn any legacy achievements that you may be working towards.

The achievements system will be deactivated on Friday, August 16 at 6:00 server time.

But it does not work. I spent a month to get my achievements sorted and surprise! It didn't work. Are you sure it's not already deactivated? It's still at 70% even though I've finished all of them.
tumblr_pse0a3WqGe1scvex3o1_540.png

I have the same problem with the gathering achievement but I completed that ages ago tbh, and it is all still at 70%, never moved up from that %
I lost the count of how many months has passed now, with no changes on the orizon

I really love Gaolers, but catch the breed change scroll is so Hard!
it is also not cheap, now I am curious this will be the standard price for all ancient breed change scrolls from now on?
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
[quote name="@KotSchaboszczak" date="2019-06-08 15:30:05" ] If I may ask, how does exactly changing to Galoer and passing genes work? I have a dragon that has all of her genes compatible with the ones listed in the post, and yet I get the communicate that at least one of them is incompatible. My dragon's genes: Primary: Midnight Wasp Secondary: Grey Bee Tertiary: Saffron Runes Could somebody help me? I'm quite confused. [/quote] [color=15478b]Genes cannot 'pass' if the dragon has genes with a parallel, rather, they are reverted to Basic and parallel genes are treated as separate genes that mimic existing genes, rather than being the same item. Edit: To clarify, I mean changed dragons won't retain their existing genes, not that Ancients can't pass their genes. [/color]
@KotSchaboszczak wrote on 2019-06-08 15:30:05:
If I may ask, how does exactly changing to Galoer and passing genes work? I have a dragon that has all of her genes compatible with the ones listed in the post, and yet I get the communicate that at least one of them is incompatible.
My dragon's genes:

Primary: Midnight Wasp
Secondary: Grey Bee
Tertiary: Saffron Runes

Could somebody help me? I'm quite confused.

Genes cannot 'pass' if the dragon has genes with a parallel, rather, they are reverted to Basic and parallel genes are treated as separate genes that mimic existing genes, rather than being the same item.

Edit:

To clarify, I mean changed dragons won't retain their existing genes, not that Ancients can't pass their genes.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Holy heck I can't believe how many genes you guys did for them!! this is a stunner!! and they look amazing!! i dont even know what to do with myself lmao aaaaahhhhhh
Holy heck I can't believe how many genes you guys did for them!! this is a stunner!! and they look amazing!! i dont even know what to do with myself lmao aaaaahhhhhh
What level in Baldwin do you have to be to make the new tert?
What level in Baldwin do you have to be to make the new tert?
15d43e94abf848077beac4f699abea4ef5bf96a8.pngx Hey I'm Cheryy

Personal Thread
Ask me about my art x
Buy my dragons
u5iPftV.png
VA1XCHD.png
5IHIEFm.png
zCMcLLE.png
58T08n9.png
PsY9SIv.png
ky82ASU.gif
[quote name="Akiri" date="2019-06-08 07:21:35" ] They secure, they contain, but most importantly they protec! [/quote] Ice flight is the SCP Foundation confirmed.
Akiri wrote on 2019-06-08 07:21:35:
They secure, they contain, but most importantly they protec!
Ice flight is the SCP Foundation confirmed.
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
Happy anniversary! I love the Gaoler design! [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
Happy anniversary! I love the Gaoler design!
Water-banner_zps6a0adf87.gif
?R7C97=party.png
[quote name="MadameVastra" date="2019-06-08 15:34:03" ] [quote name="Shian" date="2019-06-08 15:26:28" ] [quote name="Akiri" date="2019-06-08 06:48:37" ] [b][size=5]Achievement System Deactivation (August 2019)[/size][/b] As we mentioned in a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2556860/1][b]previous Dev Update[/b][/url], we will be [b]retiring the legacy achievements system[/b] while we work on its bigger and better replacement. As promised, we are announcing this shutdown well ahead of time so that you have ample time to earn any legacy achievements that you may be working towards. The achievements system will be deactivated on [b]Friday, August 16 at 6:00 server time[/b]. [/quote] But it does not work. I spent a month to get my achievements sorted and surprise! It didn't work. Are you sure it's not already deactivated? It's still at 70% even though I've finished all of them. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e941d6ee67ce1b869faaa009ff7cd770/tumblr_pse0a3WqGe1scvex3o1_540.png[/img] [/quote] I have the same problem with the gathering achievement but I completed that ages ago tbh, and it is all still at 70%, never moved up from that %[/quote] [color=#006ab8]Same boat here. I've had them all capped for a while, and it won't budge from 70%. I thought the staff was rehashing that the achievements were already discontinued, but I see now that I read that wrong. Despite them still "working" according to that, they aren't. Misleading.
MadameVastra wrote on 2019-06-08 15:34:03:
Shian wrote on 2019-06-08 15:26:28:
Akiri wrote on 2019-06-08 06:48:37:

Achievement System Deactivation (August 2019)

As we mentioned in a previous Dev Update, we will be retiring the legacy achievements system while we work on its bigger and better replacement. As promised, we are announcing this shutdown well ahead of time so that you have ample time to earn any legacy achievements that you may be working towards.

The achievements system will be deactivated on Friday, August 16 at 6:00 server time.

But it does not work. I spent a month to get my achievements sorted and surprise! It didn't work. Are you sure it's not already deactivated? It's still at 70% even though I've finished all of them.
tumblr_pse0a3WqGe1scvex3o1_540.png

I have the same problem with the gathering achievement but I completed that ages ago tbh, and it is all still at 70%, never moved up from that %
Same boat here. I've had them all capped for a while, and it won't budge from 70%. I thought the staff was rehashing that the achievements were already discontinued, but I see now that I read that wrong. Despite them still "working" according to that, they aren't. Misleading.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!