Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Ancient Breed Ideas?
Alright so Gaolers are finally here, kicking off the arrival of Ancient Breeds. Going off of lore, the next ancient breed might be either Earth or Water. What do you guys think the next ancient will look like?
I’m thinking a leviathan for Water, with lots of fins and maybe bioluminescent features, like an angler fish. For Earth an undead dragon would be cool, like a re-animated skeleton of sorts.
Alright so Gaolers are finally here, kicking off the arrival of Ancient Breeds. Going off of lore, the next ancient breed might be either Earth or Water. What do you guys think the next ancient will look like?
I’m thinking a leviathan for Water, with lots of fins and maybe bioluminescent features, like an angler fish. For Earth an undead dragon would be cool, like a re-animated skeleton of sorts.
theultimatecatsig.gif andy
they/them
fr + 2
For shadow, a winless scaled dragon with floatong paws and head. Shadowy stuff would be present around the floating limbs, and the dragon itself would float. Maybe a prehensile type shadow tail. Perhaps shadow tentacled and bones on the torso for exclusive genes
For shadow, a winless scaled dragon with floatong paws and head. Shadowy stuff would be present around the floating limbs, and the dragon itself would float. Maybe a prehensile type shadow tail. Perhaps shadow tentacled and bones on the torso for exclusive genes
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
I don't want FR Beta dragons. I don't want mirrors with extra limbs, I don't want swiftwings. I want new ideas and unexpected lore opportunities.

A more fish or crustacean like Water breed would be awesome. Maybe a wyvern style wind breed that spends most of it's life airborne, or a mole-like earth breed that is eyeless with giant claws for digging.
I don't want FR Beta dragons. I don't want mirrors with extra limbs, I don't want swiftwings. I want new ideas and unexpected lore opportunities.

A more fish or crustacean like Water breed would be awesome. Maybe a wyvern style wind breed that spends most of it's life airborne, or a mole-like earth breed that is eyeless with giant claws for digging.
earthr.pngkpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gifearthshieldr.png
I think a hydra looking dragon would be interesting to see. Or maybe one that's made of shards of rock or gemstones, kind of like a golem.
I think a hydra looking dragon would be interesting to see. Or maybe one that's made of shards of rock or gemstones, kind of like a golem.
Multi-head
Multi-head
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png