Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 182 183
Really great but I would love it if genes that are the same and pre existing carried over with the gene change..... Some are very expensive and I don't want to have to spend an absurd amount of money twice [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Really great but I would love it if genes that are the same and pre existing carried over with the gene change..... Some are very expensive and I don't want to have to spend an absurd amount of money twice
UCjcXJ4.png
ah time to make my nina chimera dragon
ah time to make my nina chimera dragon
[quote name="Glaciarie" date="2019-06-08 08:07:00" ] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=34&winggene=0&wings=54&auth=5a4dad09794478cb4f8db7e96fab2d35c0961e73&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fma/images/4/4f/Nina_ChimeraForm.jpg[/img] [/quote] thanks for the bad memories
Glaciarie wrote on 2019-06-08 08:07:00:
dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=34&winggene=0&wings=54&auth=5a4dad09794478cb4f8db7e96fab2d35c0961e73&dummyext=prev.png

Nina_ChimeraForm.jpg

thanks for the bad memories
I have a question: is it possible to find Gaoler eggs?
I have a question: is it possible to find Gaoler eggs?
the memes are the best freaking part y'all im crying
the memes are the best freaking part y'all im crying
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
I am absolutely overjoyed with this update! Thank you so much!
I am absolutely overjoyed with this update! Thank you so much!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
Very cool! It's honestly kind of surreal to finally see a new breed on site, good job! I think it was implemented well with plenty of genes to get started [emoji=familiar heart size=1] However...is anyone else a bit disappointed that our first new breed in a while is basically just a bigger, fluffier tundra? We already have this. Plus, the "four legs, one head, two wings" rule is still being followed here. Not that every ancient breed has to break that rule, but it's just not a great impression from the first one we see. I'm still very hype and the breed is very nice! It's just not what I was expecting at all.
Very cool! It's honestly kind of surreal to finally see a new breed on site, good job! I think it was implemented well with plenty of genes to get started
However...is anyone else a bit disappointed that our first new breed in a while is basically just a bigger, fluffier tundra? We already have this. Plus, the "four legs, one head, two wings" rule is still being followed here. Not that every ancient breed has to break that rule, but it's just not a great impression from the first one we see.
I'm still very hype and the breed is very nice! It's just not what I was expecting at all.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/wdDNT05.png[/img] please tell me this hasn't been done yet
wdDNT05.png
please tell me this hasn't been done yet
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
Aasj, im so excited!!! :DDD
Aasj, im so excited!!! :DDD
[quote name="Mutron" date="2019-06-08 09:05:30" ] Hi everyone, was wondering if you could please take turns using the server, thank you [/quote] we're so sorry. omg [emoji=familiar heart size=1] :''D
Mutron wrote on 2019-06-08 09:05:30:
Hi everyone, was wondering if you could please take turns using the server, thank you

we're so sorry. omg :''D
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 182 183