Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 182 183
Ah, my guess was correct about Gaolers being the first Ancient Breed!

Now I just need to figure out which dragons in my lair are going to undergo this transformation...

Happy 6th anniversary, Flight Rising!
Ah, my guess was correct about Gaolers being the first Ancient Breed!

Now I just need to figure out which dragons in my lair are going to undergo this transformation...

Happy 6th anniversary, Flight Rising!
xpP2XdL.png
@Skylurk [quote name="Skylurk" date="2019-06-08 09:41:13" ] I found an answer to my question regarding skins/accents. Can't wait to make one! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3297403] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32975/3297403_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development on April 15, 2019 [quote] Skins & Accents You'll still be able to create custom skins and accents for these breeds, which will allow you to add some complexity or style to your ancient dragons. NOTE: Line rules will still apply to player-submitted skins and accents. [/quote] Welp, nevermind. Sorry, servers are slow and it's killing my internet. [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@Skylurk
Skylurk wrote on 2019-06-08 09:41:13:
I found an answer to my question regarding skins/accents. Can't wait to make one!

3297403_350.png

Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development on April 15, 2019
Quote:
Skins & Accents
You'll still be able to create custom skins and accents for these breeds, which will allow you to add some complexity or style to your ancient dragons.

NOTE: Line rules will still apply to player-submitted skins and accents.

Welp, nevermind. Sorry, servers are slow and it's killing my internet.
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
@ewoman - Breed changing a leveled dragon should not reset the stones and levels - I just breed changed 3 leveled Nocturnes to Gaolers and all three are still level 21 with all their stones. ^_^
@ewoman - Breed changing a leveled dragon should not reset the stones and levels - I just breed changed 3 leveled Nocturnes to Gaolers and all three are still level 21 with all their stones. ^_^
Untitled2165.png O Oh Stormcatcher what have I started...
@Ahriman

Thank you! =)
@Ahriman

Thank you! =)
T3u4zFz.png
So if we scroll a dragon that has one of the parallel genes into an ancient, do we still have to re-apply the parallel scroll?
So if we scroll a dragon that has one of the parallel genes into an ancient, do we still have to re-apply the parallel scroll?
KVbkgOZ.png
I was hoping for a fluffy breed. Since the Ancients can't wear apparel anyway, clipping won't be an issue. [emoji=gaoler love size=2] These Gaolers are perfect. I love everything about them. Scorpion and Shaggy are excellent genes, great job! :D Just the baby's anatomy confuses me a bit. [emoji=coatl confused size=2]
I was hoping for a fluffy breed. Since the Ancients can't wear apparel anyway, clipping won't be an issue.

These Gaolers are perfect. I love everything about them. Scorpion and Shaggy are excellent genes, great job! :D Just the baby's anatomy confuses me a bit.
LkR1s2d.png
ohmy go d the gaolers are ADORABLE. and GOOD. and i LOVE THEM. otherwise, great amazing aniversery all around
ohmy go d the gaolers are ADORABLE. and GOOD. and i LOVE THEM. otherwise, great amazing aniversery all around
@Volinolona thank you!![emoji=mirror star size=1]
@Volinolona thank you!!
wgaT6Wb.png yjJhTxB.png tumblr_inline_nl0toibgVG1sfkih6.png RmHSCAk.png ZmGMEhN.png
[quote name="Vhyxalas" date="2019-06-08 09:49:35" ] So if we scroll a dragon that has one of the parallel genes into an ancient, do we still have to re-apply the parallel scroll? [/quote] ye
Vhyxalas wrote on 2019-06-08 09:49:35:
ye
wgaT6Wb.png yjJhTxB.png tumblr_inline_nl0toibgVG1sfkih6.png RmHSCAk.png ZmGMEhN.png
I swear to God the first person I see make a Nina Gaoler is gonna get hit with a book. [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxQ3wXnXgAACaBH.jpg[/img]
I swear to God the first person I see make a Nina Gaoler is gonna get hit with a book.

DxQ3wXnXgAACaBH.jpg
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 182 183