Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Updated] Freebies for lore ideas!
1 2
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52225832] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522259/52225832_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm working on some lore for my clan right now and I think I've got a good idea, When Ginger was young her father trained her on how to be a thief, she was a natural, she always wanted to see the world and now was her chance, she said her goodbyes and set of on her adventure, she soon meet Ivy (One of my other Dragons), Ginger thought that this was were she could start trying to find a clan to join a least for a little while, Ivy introduced her and Ginger has become their thief, (Sorry if it's long I still need to finish off some other lore but hope you like it)

52225832_350.png

I'm working on some lore for my clan right now and I think I've got a good idea, When Ginger was young her father trained her on how to be a thief, she was a natural, she always wanted to see the world and now was her chance, she said her goodbyes and set of on her adventure, she soon meet Ivy (One of my other Dragons), Ginger thought that this was were she could start trying to find a clan to join a least for a little while, Ivy introduced her and Ginger has become their thief, (Sorry if it's long I still need to finish off some other lore but hope you like it)
@DragonWolfgaming sent the CR!
@DragonWolfgaming sent the CR!
Boop
Boop
@goblinkore I'd love [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52434506] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524346/52434506_350.png[/img] [/url] The lore I'm working on is all the dragons are in a travelling crew. They model clothes or even just their patterns and colours. It's best to start off as hatchlings as it gives you more time to develop a fanbase and get used to it before you're stuck in certain ways, especially since children learn a lot and it's a key stage for being taught certain things. Heatwave (my non-custom progenitor) was scouting out certain places for dragons, for something different. Seeing this dragon, Glacier, gave her an idea. There weren't that many males in the crew, and no icy-themed dragons either. He had all the right genetics. If she got lucky, he might even have children with another one of the group and continue the line when he's older. He just fit what she was looking for perfectly. There'd be more diversity in the group. He soon became friends with another male, Fuchsia. Fuchsia would help him get ready, as he wasn't part of the display. Glacier was also friends with his sister, Lilac, who was also backstage. They'd support him going on stage and would help him if something went wrong. He became a big hit with dragons from colder parts and is starting to develop a strong following.
@goblinkore I'd love

52434506_350.png

The lore I'm working on is all the dragons are in a travelling crew. They model clothes or even just their patterns and colours. It's best to start off as hatchlings as it gives you more time to develop a fanbase and get used to it before you're stuck in certain ways, especially since children learn a lot and it's a key stage for being taught certain things.
Heatwave (my non-custom progenitor) was scouting out certain places for dragons, for something different. Seeing this dragon, Glacier, gave her an idea. There weren't that many males in the crew, and no icy-themed dragons either. He had all the right genetics. If she got lucky, he might even have children with another one of the group and continue the line when he's older. He just fit what she was looking for perfectly. There'd be more diversity in the group.
He soon became friends with another male, Fuchsia. Fuchsia would help him get ready, as he wasn't part of the display. Glacier was also friends with his sister, Lilac, who was also backstage. They'd support him going on stage and would help him if something went wrong. He became a big hit with dragons from colder parts and is starting to develop a strong following.
Look Alive Sunshine
Yeah I like dragons
Trying to make an aesthetic clan
@lookalivesun CR's on its way!
@lookalivesun CR's on its way!
boop with some new babs
boop with some new babs
1 2