Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One step closer...
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 152 153
PLEASE GIVE US THE PAWS
PLEASE GIVE US THE PAWS
I'M SO EXCITED!!!
I'M SO EXCITED!!!
HSBKvao.png
I dreamed of an Ancient Ridgeback breed OR a new Trading Post Ridgeback which really makes me want another new addition to the TP. I hope the next one will be a Ridgie [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1]
I dreamed of an Ancient Ridgeback breed OR a new Trading Post Ridgeback which really makes me want another new addition to the TP. I hope the next one will be a Ridgie
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Half an hour hype! *Lol I meant 1 and a half hour hype. But now 1 hour hype!
Half an hour hype! *Lol I meant 1 and a half hour hype. But now 1 hour hype!
*vibrates excitedly*
*vibrates excitedly*
l9szmFh.jpg
What if the fifth symbol isn't scratched out?
What if it's just supposed to be 'clear' like wind??

Also. Thanks for compliling all those posts

@Bluemoonygirl
What if the fifth symbol isn't scratched out?
What if it's just supposed to be 'clear' like wind??

Also. Thanks for compliling all those posts

@Bluemoonygirl
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
I had a dream that they're adding five ancient breeds and a new game mode: FPS horror. :'D It was quite early in development but pretty cool nonetheless.
I had a dream that they're adding five ancient breeds and a new game mode: FPS horror. :'D It was quite early in development but pretty cool nonetheless.
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
I came back to FR after a long break a week ago, and let me tell you, it's so exciting coming back and seeing that we're getting these Ancients!
I came back to FR after a long break a week ago, and let me tell you, it's so exciting coming back and seeing that we're getting these Ancients!
FTuaU7Y.png
One hour left ppl!! WOOOO!!! XD, can't wait!!
One hour left ppl!! WOOOO!!! XD, can't wait!!
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
One hour bois, get ready

Well its more like two but yknow
One hour bois, get ready

Well its more like two but yknow
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 152 153