Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering Discussion
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 74 75
@HydraCorinthian

Thank you ^^
@HydraCorinthian

Thank you ^^
@Pepperdragon
Thank you for critic! though I made an error in saving the psd and merged all the layers before saving ;; i'll keep in mind next time to not merge the layers before saving so i can apply critiques.
@Pepperdragon
Thank you for critic! though I made an error in saving the psd and merged all the layers before saving ;; i'll keep in mind next time to not merge the layers before saving so i can apply critiques.
Whiskey
tumblr_static_cqg04k3rjxckgk8gogscc048o.png
@HydraCorinthian

Ahh thank you! I really hope they catch a lot of folks' eyes! :'D
@HydraCorinthian

Ahh thank you! I really hope they catch a lot of folks' eyes! :'D
@Khroma
It's on page 8 and thanks so much for the support ; w;

I really like your design concept. Vines would be a nice touch to the tail, kind of like they're snaking their way up the spine of the tail to the body. Also vines on the spine of the neck maybe? And the feathers on the tail designed as leaves is a good idea as well. The far wing might need a bit of branch design like its counter part but it looks really good as it is now too. Hope this helps, best of luck! ^ u^
@Khroma
It's on page 8 and thanks so much for the support ; w;

I really like your design concept. Vines would be a nice touch to the tail, kind of like they're snaking their way up the spine of the tail to the body. Also vines on the spine of the neck maybe? And the feathers on the tail designed as leaves is a good idea as well. The far wing might need a bit of branch design like its counter part but it looks really good as it is now too. Hope this helps, best of luck! ^ u^
Whiskey
tumblr_static_cqg04k3rjxckgk8gogscc048o.png
[quote name="Krat" date="2014-05-11 06:33:43"]look at all them nerds trying pass off animal based skins in a plant related skin contest [b]tip for newbies[/b]: you need to be able to tell what element your skin is just from looking at it. Otherwise what's even the point of making an element specific skin?[/quote] [color=green][i]Of all the dragons, nature dragons are the most nurturing, enjoying the care and cultivation of [b]flora and fauna[/b]...[/i]
Krat wrote on 2014-05-11 06:33:43:
look at all them nerds trying pass off animal based skins in a plant related skin contest

tip for newbies: you need to be able to tell what element your skin is just from looking at it. Otherwise what's even the point of making an element specific skin?
Of all the dragons, nature dragons are the most nurturing, enjoying the care and cultivation of flora and fauna...
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Redrumrose
Well, you still have 10 days before it's due, if you really want to remake it ^^

@Krat
Aren't you the friendliest in the clutch? I'm not a big fan of basing skins off of animals for the elemental themed holidays... Cause all these wood/grass/leaves/flowers dragons are looking insanely good, but imho there's nothing wrong with basing them off of animals. Like @Rhea quoted, nature dragons enjoy care and cultivation of flora and fauna...
@Redrumrose
Well, you still have 10 days before it's due, if you really want to remake it ^^

@Krat
Aren't you the friendliest in the clutch? I'm not a big fan of basing skins off of animals for the elemental themed holidays... Cause all these wood/grass/leaves/flowers dragons are looking insanely good, but imho there's nothing wrong with basing them off of animals. Like @Rhea quoted, nature dragons enjoy care and cultivation of flora and fauna...
OY2CZgk.png
[quote name="thedemonsurfer" date="2014-05-12 07:28:06"]@UnspHallows I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, and I'm sorry if they have, but you may need to darken the lineart on Tree Keeper. It's a gorgeous design, and I'd hate for it to be disqualified for something like that.[/quote] Thanks I will correct it ||D
thedemonsurfer wrote on 2014-05-12 07:28:06:
@UnspHallows

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, and I'm sorry if they have, but you may need to darken the lineart on Tree Keeper. It's a gorgeous design, and I'd hate for it to be disqualified for something like that.

Thanks I will correct it ||D
started my second entry, sneak peek here: [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/af7028ea26a4875e3a561f2613910b91/tumblr_n5h2lfryo71r6ok4ro1_500.png[/img] Gonna be a huge project with a whole lot of polishing involved, going to put a tree on his back and a bunch of other goody stuff :) going for a sort of Gladekeeper-empowered warden that carries nature sprites in his leaf-like belly
started my second entry, sneak peek here:

tumblr_n5h2lfryo71r6ok4ro1_500.png

Gonna be a huge project with a whole lot of polishing involved, going to put a tree on his back and a bunch of other goody stuff :) going for a sort of Gladekeeper-empowered warden that carries nature sprites in his leaf-like belly
ava_artshop_banner_by_tribalinferno-dahajuu.png
I'm mad at myself because I didn't have time to sit down and draw sooner, but I've finally gone back and fixed up my Nursery Keeper design a bit! [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/80c21bad19fb6b0ab7f8a44d77c12fe0/tumblr_n5h4x7BXrd1tb86fjo2_400.png[/img] I was trying to draw scales, but after shrinking the image she looks more like a dapple-y deer pattern. Is this any better? Too little texture? Too much? I'm a bit worried about over-doing things, ahaha... (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
I'm mad at myself because I didn't have time to sit down and draw sooner, but I've finally gone back and fixed up my Nursery Keeper design a bit!

tumblr_n5h4x7BXrd1tb86fjo2_400.png

I was trying to draw scales, but after shrinking the image she looks more like a dapple-y deer pattern.

Is this any better? Too little texture? Too much? I'm a bit worried about over-doing things, ahaha... (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
@HydraCorinthian
thanks so much!
@HydraCorinthian
thanks so much!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 74 75