Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [GG] OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 78 79
@Valyrie Could I please be pinged each round? Thanks
@Valyrie Could I please be pinged each round? Thanks
'blue smedium banner
Congratulations, everyone!
Congratulations, everyone!
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
@Valyrie could I please be pinged each round! Thank you! <3
@Valyrie could I please be pinged each round! Thank you! <3
~Kit~They/Them~Lesbian~Spiral Lover~
@Valyrie Ping for each round please!
@Valyrie Ping for each round please!
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@Valyrie
Pinglist please. Thanks!
@Valyrie
Pinglist please. Thanks!
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
@Valyrie

AA god, I can't believe I made it into the first round!! Thank you all so much for both hosting this and providing prizes!!

For my list...

1. Nature's Embrace
2. Finding Yourself
3. Animal Bundle
4. Nature's Wild Spirit
5. Look up at the Stars
6. Blacksmith's Bundle
7. Dinosaur!
@Valyrie

AA god, I can't believe I made it into the first round!! Thank you all so much for both hosting this and providing prizes!!

For my list...

1. Nature's Embrace
2. Finding Yourself
3. Animal Bundle
4. Nature's Wild Spirit
5. Look up at the Stars
6. Blacksmith's Bundle
7. Dinosaur!
Congrats everyone!

@Valyrie could I please be pinged each round! Thanks!
Congrats everyone!

@Valyrie could I please be pinged each round! Thanks!
[center][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1] @SocklessWonder @Nightsorrow @Crisps @CapriReve @Xevallah @Jaypaw @Cunea @MarinaQuakenbush @mewCoyote @Plushstiel @SilentRiver @Prominon [/size][/size][/size][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rUSUrQT.png[/img][/center] [columns][indent][nextcol][font=verdana][size=5]Round one prizes will be delivered in the next hour or so. Moving on to round two! [nextcol][indent][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YNa0hgr.png[/img][/center] [center][font=verdana][size=5][b]Round Two[/b][/center] [columns][indent][nextcol][font=verdana][size=5] Congratulations to Round Two winners! You have 24 hours to list your prize picks. If you don't respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to the bottom of the next group of winners. If you fail to respond after an additional 24 hours, you will be removed from the list. Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. (If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on. ) [LIST=1] [*][font=verdana][size=5]@Scatterspark [*][font=verdana][size=5]@Only [*][font=verdana][size=5]@Watercolour [*][font=verdana][size=5]@X3X [*][font=verdana][size=5]@Korwa [*][font=verdana][size=5]@brevityis [*][font=verdana][size=5]@Goldenstorm [*][font=verdana][size=5]@PureDark006 [*][font=verdana][size=5]@mercurialwings [*][font=verdana][size=5]@oldred100 [/LIST] [font=verdana][size=5]The list of prize packs begins with [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2681379/1#post_38931437]this post[/url]. [nextcol][indent][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RVlaJK2.png[/img][/center]

rUSUrQT.png

Round one prizes will be delivered in the next hour or so. Moving on to round two!

YNa0hgr.png
Round Two

Congratulations to Round Two winners!

You have 24 hours to list your prize picks. If you don't respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to the bottom of the next group of winners. If you fail to respond after an additional 24 hours, you will be removed from the list.

Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. (If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on. )

1. @Scatterspark
  2. @Only
  3. @Watercolour
  4. @X3X
  5. @Korwa
  6. @brevityis
  7. @Goldenstorm
  8. @PureDark006
  9. @mercurialwings
  10. @oldred100

The list of prize packs begins with this post.

RVlaJK2.png

3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
Oh nice! I wasn't expecting to be drawn so early. Thank you so much Nature for hosting this raffle. I was busy during GG and I wasn't able to participate in most of the events, but you guys did a really great job this year :) I sent dergs to several attendants for the raffle and all of them were very friendly and quick. Thank you again!

1. Geologist's Bundle
2. Specialty Fish Bundle
Oh nice! I wasn't expecting to be drawn so early. Thank you so much Nature for hosting this raffle. I was busy during GG and I wasn't able to participate in most of the events, but you guys did a really great job this year :) I sent dergs to several attendants for the raffle and all of them were very friendly and quick. Thank you again!

1. Geologist's Bundle
2. Specialty Fish Bundle
IoOIjjo.png
@Valyrie

Sick alright!

1. Fodder Leveling By Sadistic
2. Leveling By Valyrie
3. Dinosaur!
4. Geologist's Bundle
5. Into The Mines
6. Into the Caverns
7. Castian and Honored