Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One step closer...
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 152 153
Saturday...would you please come tomorrow instead of 3 days from now?
Saturday...would you please come tomorrow instead of 3 days from now?
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
I haven't read all 69 pages of comments, but most people seem to think the house-shaped rune at the center is a lair, or Dragonhome. And a lot of people agree that the upper left rune appears to have been removed somehow. So, check this.

The central rune isn't a "home". It's a PRISON. The four runes surrounding it are the original four deities - Tidelord, Windsinger, Flamecaller, Earthshaker (clockwise from the missing rune). It represents the power of the four of them, used in concert to seal something inside the prison. Now the Tidelord's rune has been erased - and the Tidelord is missing. The warding that maintains the prison is weakened... but not broken. Because there are still three deities left.

For now.
I haven't read all 69 pages of comments, but most people seem to think the house-shaped rune at the center is a lair, or Dragonhome. And a lot of people agree that the upper left rune appears to have been removed somehow. So, check this.

The central rune isn't a "home". It's a PRISON. The four runes surrounding it are the original four deities - Tidelord, Windsinger, Flamecaller, Earthshaker (clockwise from the missing rune). It represents the power of the four of them, used in concert to seal something inside the prison. Now the Tidelord's rune has been erased - and the Tidelord is missing. The warding that maintains the prison is weakened... but not broken. Because there are still three deities left.

For now.
THIS ADVERTISING SPACE FOR RENT
@Bluemoonygirl
dare I say new elements?
@Bluemoonygirl
dare I say new elements?
Puppet Master Anti
she/her/hers|FRT +3|Link to Art shop
It could be new elements, I haven’t seen markings like that before.
It could be new elements, I haven’t seen markings like that before.
XWGx9rY.gif
This is going to murder my brain with theories and thoughts--
This is going to murder my brain with theories and thoughts--
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
I think the picture looks like it says "Cazt Act" or "something Act"
I think the picture looks like it says "Cazt Act" or "something Act"
ldNLSdw.png
Gotta sleep yall but I'll add every post in which I was pinged to the 1st post tomorrow :)
Gotta sleep yall but I'll add every post in which I was pinged to the 1st post tomorrow :)
tumblr_messaging_p986wfcDpa1s6ng4s_400.png
I have zero idea what is going on but
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have zero idea what is going on but
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NXwxhXo.png Z1OhMta.png
I don't believe new elements will be happening. Not only would it require re-doing the elemental "rock/paper/scissors", but it also wouldn't be fair to players who already pulled their free flight change...or those who recently changed flights.
I don't believe new elements will be happening. Not only would it require re-doing the elemental "rock/paper/scissors", but it also wouldn't be fair to players who already pulled their free flight change...or those who recently changed flights.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My life has been made so much better [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] However I have a theory, what if the white rune could be of the 12 deity. We know it was redacted by the devs, but what if the missing deity was the original, but left before the others were created, and what if that missing deity later became the Shade? White is the opposite of black AKA the color of the shade.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

My life has been made so much better

However I have a theory, what if the white rune could be of the 12 deity. We know it was redacted by the devs, but what if the missing deity was the original, but left before the others were created, and what if that missing deity later became the Shade? White is the opposite of black AKA the color of the shade.
New commission page in the works. Please be patient.
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 152 153