Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One step closer...
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 152 153
[emoji=fae star size=1] ohohooo?
ohohooo?
hHAqYnn.png Hi, my name's Multi! Please use he/him and they/them for me!
[emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2]
the green one has the head and wings of something like this [img]https://image.shutterstock.com/image-vector/graphic-flying-pterodactyls-vector-dinosaurs-260nw-1023386530.jpg[/img]
the green one has the head and wings of something like this

graphic-flying-pterodactyls-vector-dinosaurs-260nw-1023386530.jpg
FR time +2 (CST/CDT) He/They Demi Bi Transmasc NB
VxdCkvG.pngOwPl6Om.pngOQej0yU.png2WpxpdQ.pngz3oFTt2.pngBZiXP2N.png
:thinking: really dinks u dink
:thinking: really dinks u dink
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
[emoji=tundra confused size=2]
well my first thought was that the colours kind of match the first four deities- water, earth, fire, and wind (although it looks more like green nature but that doesn't fit? anyways)
maybe there was a fifth element in the beginning? that was written out or forgotten? I wouldn't say the shade because it's not super powerful... but maybe it was more powerful initially
I'm guessing this has something to do with the new ancient breeds?
anyways, this is actually a really fun way to spark interest and make the game more engaging!!
well my first thought was that the colours kind of match the first four deities- water, earth, fire, and wind (although it looks more like green nature but that doesn't fit? anyways)
maybe there was a fifth element in the beginning? that was written out or forgotten? I wouldn't say the shade because it's not super powerful... but maybe it was more powerful initially
I'm guessing this has something to do with the new ancient breeds?
anyways, this is actually a really fun way to spark interest and make the game more engaging!!
The excitement is real!!!
The excitement is real!!!
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
[emoji=bogsneak laughing size=2]
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
looks like we have 3 days to figure out what the missing 5th color from the windows xp logo is
looks like we have 3 days to figure out what the missing 5th color from the windows xp logo is
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
@Bluemoonygirl

Obviously Ancient Breeds are coming. And maybe a separate lair for them (the house rune in the center).
@Bluemoonygirl

Obviously Ancient Breeds are coming. And maybe a separate lair for them (the house rune in the center).
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 152 153