Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stand Users Anonymous (JJBA)
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 591 592
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=12&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=16&winggene=6&wings=2&auth=ba8965a325bfac5a0164ed5641a78b56e1924e2f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Another random scry. I'm not actually a big fan of Pol but it just popped into my head. Also a random outfit [outfit=802436]
dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=12&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=16&winggene=6&wings=2&auth=ba8965a325bfac5a0164ed5641a78b56e1924e2f&dummyext=prev.png
Another random scry. I'm not actually a big fan of Pol but it just popped into my head.

Also a random outfit
Speedragon
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=101&bodygene=26&breed=14&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=102&auth=ddbbf263d1af5a15033f45f0430d58567b6e7820&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I have a long way to go before Part 6 but from what I know of her (them?) I adore Foof. I even impulse bought this accent: [item=30220]
dragon?age=1&body=101&bodygene=26&breed=14&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=102&auth=ddbbf263d1af5a15033f45f0430d58567b6e7820&dummyext=prev.png
I have a long way to go before Part 6 but from what I know of her (them?) I adore Foof. I even impulse bought this accent:
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=11&winggene=13&wings=5&auth=b11a0e1a258fea5d05cfd8a720dc9be414a64b28&dummyext=prev.png[/img] my name is Guanglai Kangyi, age 15 Anyway, I’ve been binging DiU again and I loved Akira. He had such a fun design and theme, and RHCP was a really cool Stand.
dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=11&winggene=13&wings=5&auth=b11a0e1a258fea5d05cfd8a720dc9be414a64b28&dummyext=prev.png
my name is Guanglai Kangyi, age 15

Anyway, I’ve been binging DiU again and I loved Akira. He had such a fun design and theme, and RHCP was a really cool Stand.
I finally got to Kira's introduction! I thought the Rohan arc dragged on a bit, but I enjoyed the rat hunt arc for its tension (and I love me some body horror). If this is when DiU really hits its stride, I can't wait!
I finally got to Kira's introduction! I thought the Rohan arc dragged on a bit, but I enjoyed the rat hunt arc for its tension (and I love me some body horror). If this is when DiU really hits its stride, I can't wait!
Man, I loved DiU, mostly because of Josuke and co., but for the pastel colours and general creepiness too. When you get to the good part, where things really seem hopeless, you'll know :) And it's good.

On another note, anyone excited for a certain Frenchman showing up in the VA anime?
Man, I loved DiU, mostly because of Josuke and co., but for the pastel colours and general creepiness too. When you get to the good part, where things really seem hopeless, you'll know :) And it's good.

On another note, anyone excited for a certain Frenchman showing up in the VA anime?
UUJDQlO.gif Jp7QW8F.pngJ0opiUV.png
@CephiedVariable

A little bit! It's been a while since we've seen him. But mostly I'm looking forward to seeing Diavolo, my villain-loving heart is so pumped!
@CephiedVariable

A little bit! It's been a while since we've seen him. But mostly I'm looking forward to seeing Diavolo, my villain-loving heart is so pumped!
6wR17En.png
oh snap whoops
oh snap whoops
But yeah! All we've seen so far is his silhouette, and it is waaay different from the actual guy. Imagine people's reactions at the reveal of Bossman Shadowface when they see how...lacey his actual design is. I don't think those are tattoos. :U
But yeah! All we've seen so far is his silhouette, and it is waaay different from the actual guy. Imagine people's reactions at the reveal of Bossman Shadowface when they see how...lacey his actual design is. I don't think those are tattoos. :U
WHERE DO I ACQUIRE A STRAY CAT

I WANT A CAT BUT I CAN’T TAKE CARE OF A MEAT-BASED CAT
WHERE DO I ACQUIRE A STRAY CAT

I WANT A CAT BUT I CAN’T TAKE CARE OF A MEAT-BASED CAT
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I know this isn't relevant anymore cause part 5 is out, but I'm still really hung up on part 3 so I'm gonna say it anyway

I am still high-key mad at how araki wrote Avdol's death. Like, everyone else got to go out fighting and whatnot, but Avdol just got killed off really jarringly and it didn't really give anyone enough time to react. It just feels like he was only meant to cannon fodder, which sucks, considering everything the poor guy went through, and I wouldn't have been so mad at him getting killed off if they slowed down to acknowledge the fact that a major character just died.

Anyway that's my hot take
I know this isn't relevant anymore cause part 5 is out, but I'm still really hung up on part 3 so I'm gonna say it anyway

I am still high-key mad at how araki wrote Avdol's death. Like, everyone else got to go out fighting and whatnot, but Avdol just got killed off really jarringly and it didn't really give anyone enough time to react. It just feels like he was only meant to cannon fodder, which sucks, considering everything the poor guy went through, and I wouldn't have been so mad at him getting killed off if they slowed down to acknowledge the fact that a major character just died.

Anyway that's my hot take
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 591 592