Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | billie eilish's new album
1 2
what do y'all think of her album, WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP WHERE DO WE GO? i thought it was a masterpiece, and not gonna lie, i cried because of how amazing each song was.

my favorite tracks:
-goodbye
-all the good girls go to hell
-xanny

i love all of the other songs very much but those 3 are my favorite as of now. how about y'all?
what do y'all think of her album, WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP WHERE DO WE GO? i thought it was a masterpiece, and not gonna lie, i cried because of how amazing each song was.

my favorite tracks:
-goodbye
-all the good girls go to hell
-xanny

i love all of the other songs very much but those 3 are my favorite as of now. how about y'all?
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny
Oooof, I've been looking forward to it for a while, and I was not disappointed. While I wasn't a huge fan of her darker, more bass-y songs, I loved her more mellow ones with darker lyrics.

I also really like goodbye and xanny! Also listen before i go was a realllly good one.
@starshiny
Oooof, I've been looking forward to it for a while, and I was not disappointed. While I wasn't a huge fan of her darker, more bass-y songs, I loved her more mellow ones with darker lyrics.

I also really like goodbye and xanny! Also listen before i go was a realllly good one.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
@Acapella (love the user btw)

i love bass-y songs so when i heard them vibrating my earbuds i was like oh HELL yeah! i feel like every song was really well thought out and it pays off

yes omg, and i cried during 8 because it was a remake of one of her old songs that i loved
@Acapella (love the user btw)

i love bass-y songs so when i heard them vibrating my earbuds i was like oh HELL yeah! i feel like every song was really well thought out and it pays off

yes omg, and i cried during 8 because it was a remake of one of her old songs that i loved
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny (oh thanks! I love your aesthetic, fall is great)

Her chill songs get me so bad, listen before i go and idontwannabeyouanymore and 6 feet under are all sooooooooo good I love them dearly

The way bury a friend faded into ilomilo was awesome. Listening to bury a friend before the album came out, I was always weirded out slightly by the strange tune at the end that didn't seem to fit the rest of the song. Now it all makes sense lol
@starshiny (oh thanks! I love your aesthetic, fall is great)

Her chill songs get me so bad, listen before i go and idontwannabeyouanymore and 6 feet under are all sooooooooo good I love them dearly

The way bury a friend faded into ilomilo was awesome. Listening to bury a friend before the album came out, I was always weirded out slightly by the strange tune at the end that didn't seem to fit the rest of the song. Now it all makes sense lol
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
Haven't listened to it yet but after that last EP she released I'm not excited. She basically sounds like a less talented Lorde to me, and I'm already not big on Lorde
Haven't listened to it yet but after that last EP she released I'm not excited. She basically sounds like a less talented Lorde to me, and I'm already not big on Lorde
"Darkness still fell upon the cliff and the horn of the new moon vanished in the end behind the window of the wall as into a long-feared shelter in the Earth rich with the frames humility of God's memory and reflections. The stars in the sky shivered as they crawled once more up the fantastic ladder and into the void of themselves. They wondered whose turn would be next to fall from the sky as the last ghost of the crew had died and they alone were left to frame Christ's tree and home."
@Acapella thank you!

i always loved the tune at the end of bury a friend, and lomilo just fit perfectly and it made me love it even more

(i'm listening to bury a friend as i type)

@Blackclover

her new album is a lot more gritty and mature, less soft-sad indie. i'd say give it a try!
@Acapella thank you!

i always loved the tune at the end of bury a friend, and lomilo just fit perfectly and it made me love it even more

(i'm listening to bury a friend as i type)

@Blackclover

her new album is a lot more gritty and mature, less soft-sad indie. i'd say give it a try!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny I'll probably listen to it tonight, right now I'm caught up with the Weyes Blood album that just leaked
@starshiny I'll probably listen to it tonight, right now I'm caught up with the Weyes Blood album that just leaked
"Darkness still fell upon the cliff and the horn of the new moon vanished in the end behind the window of the wall as into a long-feared shelter in the Earth rich with the frames humility of God's memory and reflections. The stars in the sky shivered as they crawled once more up the fantastic ladder and into the void of themselves. They wondered whose turn would be next to fall from the sky as the last ghost of the crew had died and they alone were left to frame Christ's tree and home."
Just finished listening to it, it's about what I expected. Dull, derivative mainstream pop filler for packaged for people too young to know that everything she's doing on this album has been done before and done way better way earlier. She seems to be trying to put on sort of an edgy persona here but it's pretty easy to see right through it, I think anyone with common sense can tell it's just marketing so she can appeal to a really gullible audience. It didn't even really manage to fail in any interesting ways. It's just a really boring "alternative" pop album for people that think listening to Halsey and Melanie Martinez makes them cool or unique. All and all it's just the kind of mediocrity I sort of walked in expecting.
Just finished listening to it, it's about what I expected. Dull, derivative mainstream pop filler for packaged for people too young to know that everything she's doing on this album has been done before and done way better way earlier. She seems to be trying to put on sort of an edgy persona here but it's pretty easy to see right through it, I think anyone with common sense can tell it's just marketing so she can appeal to a really gullible audience. It didn't even really manage to fail in any interesting ways. It's just a really boring "alternative" pop album for people that think listening to Halsey and Melanie Martinez makes them cool or unique. All and all it's just the kind of mediocrity I sort of walked in expecting.
@starshiny

Haven't listened to it yet, but just yesterday I talked to my mom about getting her merch for my birthday, and my mom said I'll get a hoodie and a beanie!! I literally screamed into my pillow shfsdh
@starshiny

Haven't listened to it yet, but just yesterday I talked to my mom about getting her merch for my birthday, and my mom said I'll get a hoodie and a beanie!! I literally screamed into my pillow shfsdh
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
@starshiny

I personally love the album but my favorites from it are Xanny, Bury a friend, I wish you were gay, you should see me in a crown, and when the party's over.
@starshiny

I personally love the album but my favorites from it are Xanny, Bury a friend, I wish you were gay, you should see me in a crown, and when the party's over.
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
1 2