Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | billie eilish's new album
1 2
[quote name="Blackclover" date="2019-03-29 22:01:45" ] Just finished listening to it, it's about what I expected. Dull, derivative mainstream pop filler for packaged for people too young to know that everything she's doing on this album has been done before and done way better way earlier. She seems to be trying to put on sort of an edgy persona here but it's pretty easy to see right through it, I think anyone with common sense can tell it's just marketing so she can appeal to a really gullible audience. It didn't even really manage to fail in any interesting ways. It's just a really boring "alternative" pop album for people that think listening to Halsey and Melanie Martinez makes them cool or unique. All and all it's just the kind of mediocrity I sort of walked in expecting. [/quote] did you really need to come into the thread where someone is happy about something and explain in detail why it's dull
Blackclover wrote on 2019-03-29 22:01:45:
Just finished listening to it, it's about what I expected. Dull, derivative mainstream pop filler for packaged for people too young to know that everything she's doing on this album has been done before and done way better way earlier. She seems to be trying to put on sort of an edgy persona here but it's pretty easy to see right through it, I think anyone with common sense can tell it's just marketing so she can appeal to a really gullible audience. It didn't even really manage to fail in any interesting ways. It's just a really boring "alternative" pop album for people that think listening to Halsey and Melanie Martinez makes them cool or unique. All and all it's just the kind of mediocrity I sort of walked in expecting.

did you really need to come into the thread where someone is happy about something and explain in detail why it's dull
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
[quote name="@NightRising" date="2019-05-30 18:33:05" ] [quote name="Blackclover" date="2019-03-29 22:01:45" ] Just finished listening to it, it's about what I expected. Dull, derivative mainstream pop filler for packaged for people too young to know that everything she's doing on this album has been done before and done way better way earlier. She seems to be trying to put on sort of an edgy persona here but it's pretty easy to see right through it, I think anyone with common sense can tell it's just marketing so she can appeal to a really gullible audience. It didn't even really manage to fail in any interesting ways. It's just a really boring "alternative" pop album for people that think listening to Halsey and Melanie Martinez makes them cool or unique. All and all it's just the kind of mediocrity I sort of walked in expecting. [/quote] did you really need to come into the thread where someone is happy about something and explain in detail why it's dull [/quote] thank you lol
@NightRising wrote on 2019-05-30 18:33:05:
Blackclover wrote on 2019-03-29 22:01:45:
Just finished listening to it, it's about what I expected. Dull, derivative mainstream pop filler for packaged for people too young to know that everything she's doing on this album has been done before and done way better way earlier. She seems to be trying to put on sort of an edgy persona here but it's pretty easy to see right through it, I think anyone with common sense can tell it's just marketing so she can appeal to a really gullible audience. It didn't even really manage to fail in any interesting ways. It's just a really boring "alternative" pop album for people that think listening to Halsey and Melanie Martinez makes them cool or unique. All and all it's just the kind of mediocrity I sort of walked in expecting.

did you really need to come into the thread where someone is happy about something and explain in detail why it's dull
thank you lol
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
ugh I love it so much. I love her music so much.

When the Party's Over is my favourite for sure, but Xanny is up there.
ugh I love it so much. I love her music so much.

When the Party's Over is my favourite for sure, but Xanny is up there.
1 2