Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] old fest, sprites, dragons, etc
1 2 3 4 5
@muucifer Hey! Would you take one fully shaded drawing + bg for the shadow sprite?

Here's some examples; XX XX XX XX
@muucifer Hey! Would you take one fully shaded drawing + bg for the shadow sprite?

Here's some examples; XX XX XX XX
@vetra

Yooo your art is crazy, why don’t you PM me and we can talk!!
@vetra

Yooo your art is crazy, why don’t you PM me and we can talk!!
fYi4vHz.pngtumblr_obketjmTJl1rmiiowo10_r1_100.png
@muucifer
Hi there! I'm interested in your twice dyed cowl (2000g LAH) and the skydancer Skin: Queen of Cinders (200g LAH)
Here's the link to my art shop and my deviantart! let me know if you're interested and maybe we can sort something out?
@muucifer
Hi there! I'm interested in your twice dyed cowl (2000g LAH) and the skydancer Skin: Queen of Cinders (200g LAH)
Here's the link to my art shop and my deviantart! let me know if you're interested and maybe we can sort something out?
3qgEle3.png
@CelestialSprites

Your art is really nice but I’m not sure it’s quite what I’m looking for. Do you have more examples of sketches?
@CelestialSprites

Your art is really nice but I’m not sure it’s quite what I’m looking for. Do you have more examples of sketches?
@muucifer Hello! What would your asking price be for luminous halos and sundrapes? :0
@muucifer Hello! What would your asking price be for luminous halos and sundrapes? :0
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

Hey - would you have baldwin mats your looking to get rid of?

Edit: have gems
Hey - would you have baldwin mats your looking to get rid of?

Edit: have gems
1071.png Sanded Pine Plank Enthusiast.
@klee
LAH or close. I think someone else claimed the halo tho.

@SwagYolo
A few green and orange. Check imgur for what ones exactly.
@klee
LAH or close. I think someone else claimed the halo tho.

@SwagYolo
A few green and orange. Check imgur for what ones exactly.
@muucifer Oh no ;A; As for the sundrapes, I think one of your dragons have it on, and there seems to be one more in your screenshot images, so if they're both there that would be two, correct? LAH for sundrapes is currently 280g right now. Would it be ok to ask for both for 500g or somewhat around that? ;A;
@muucifer Oh no ;A; As for the sundrapes, I think one of your dragons have it on, and there seems to be one more in your screenshot images, so if they're both there that would be two, correct? LAH for sundrapes is currently 280g right now. Would it be ok to ask for both for 500g or somewhat around that? ;A;
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@muucifer
Sorry for the late response! Here's an album of recent commissions I completed for other people! If not, that's fine and thank you for your time^^
@muucifer
Sorry for the late response! Here's an album of recent commissions I completed for other people! If not, that's fine and thank you for your time^^
3qgEle3.png
@CelestialSprites

It really is lovely but I’ll pass for now ^^;; thank you though!!
@CelestialSprites

It really is lovely but I’ll pass for now ^^;; thank you though!!
1 2 3 4 5