Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] old fest, sprites, dragons, etc
1 2 3 4 5
@kailiode

Sure, send me a CR
@kailiode

Sure, send me a CR
fYi4vHz.pngtumblr_obketjmTJl1rmiiowo10_r1_100.png
@Muucifer there’s a link to my art in my sig if you’re interested. I’m interested in any sprites.
@Muucifer there’s a link to my art in my sig if you’re interested. I’m interested in any sprites.
@Solarae

Wow your art is amazing! Do you have an idea of what one(s) you’re looking for in particular?
@Solarae

Wow your art is amazing! Do you have an idea of what one(s) you’re looking for in particular?
@Muucifer I don’t really mind which sprite, I generally price my art between 3-4kg depending on style and content. If you want to private message me what sort of piece(s) you’re looking for I can give you an estimate.
@Muucifer I don’t really mind which sprite, I generally price my art between 3-4kg depending on style and content. If you want to private message me what sort of piece(s) you’re looking for I can give you an estimate.
@muucifer Here's examples of my art. Let me know if you're interested. I'm after all four accents. ^_^

https://imgur.com/user/Cacoguito/posts
@muucifer Here's examples of my art. Let me know if you're interested. I'm after all four accents. ^_^

https://imgur.com/user/Cacoguito/posts
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@muucifer Understandable! Would you be willing to part with just the dragon *and* her familiar for art?
@muucifer Understandable! Would you be willing to part with just the dragon *and* her familiar for art?
mh8jR2Z.gif
@Vai
The sprite alone I would like something like a full body/full color/background illustration for ^u^;; sorry!

@Tropickle
Your art is cute but it’s not quite what I’m looking for! Thanks tho!!
@Vai
The sprite alone I would like something like a full body/full color/background illustration for ^u^;; sorry!

@Tropickle
Your art is cute but it’s not quite what I’m looking for! Thanks tho!!
@muucifer Personally I feel like the amount of work involved for something like that wouldn't be equal value for the dragon and sprite. I think it would be undervaluing the art and the artist's time. Thank you anyway!
@muucifer Personally I feel like the amount of work involved for something like that wouldn't be equal value for the dragon and sprite. I think it would be undervaluing the art and the artist's time. Thank you anyway!
mh8jR2Z.gif
@muucifer

How much are the festival chests? And do you have any WC accents? (I can't hover over the images to see the name sorry)
@muucifer

How much are the festival chests? And do you have any WC accents? (I can't hover over the images to see the name sorry)

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@Calyypso

I’m at work right now but here’s all the items so you can check :)
@Calyypso

I’m at work right now but here’s all the items so you can check :)
1 2 3 4 5