Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Earth & Shadow dominance participants
1 2 3 4 5 6
@EclipseDragon Friend request sent! :D

Thanks so much for such an amazing experience guys -- to Earth and Shadow ; v ; This was my first dominance and it was so so so much fun!! c:
@EclipseDragon Friend request sent! :D

Thanks so much for such an amazing experience guys -- to Earth and Shadow ; v ; This was my first dominance and it was so so so much fun!! c:
@EclipseDragon

I'm positive I saw some flipping going on in the AH. I might do that this week to help recover my lack of funds. Most likely not to be honest, but it's a thought.
@EclipseDragon

I'm positive I saw some flipping going on in the AH. I might do that this week to help recover my lack of funds. Most likely not to be honest, but it's a thought.
Okay I'm awake now! Thanks for such a great battle you guys, that was awesome!
Okay I'm awake now! Thanks for such a great battle you guys, that was awesome!
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
Congrats to Shadow for a great fight. I only got about 40 or so dragons leveled and sent off to Daddy but I tried to keep up with the final push but could not stay up till rollover and sent seven dragons off to be trained and exalted in the last 40 min or so next time I have to be more organized and ready for the big push.

Congrats again Shadow and Happy Mothers Day Lady Shadowbinder and all mothers out there.
Congrats to Shadow for a great fight. I only got about 40 or so dragons leveled and sent off to Daddy but I tried to keep up with the final push but could not stay up till rollover and sent seven dragons off to be trained and exalted in the last 40 min or so next time I have to be more organized and ready for the big push.

Congrats again Shadow and Happy Mothers Day Lady Shadowbinder and all mothers out there.
C7i9WrC.pngijcaSw5.gif2sF0CkD.png
@EclipseDragon @LostCure
Sending friend requests~

@KeyOfLorelei
I saw you sniping a lot dragons during that last rush. Excellent job! Can we be friends? :)
@EclipseDragon @LostCure
Sending friend requests~

@KeyOfLorelei
I saw you sniping a lot dragons during that last rush. Excellent job! Can we be friends? :)
@Varthandi o////o I didn't realize anyone had noticed omg thank you so much ; v ; Of course we can be friends!! :D
@Varthandi o////o I didn't realize anyone had noticed omg thank you so much ; v ; Of course we can be friends!! :D
Hearts to all my Shadow homies!
Hugs to the Earth minions we defeated.
IT was a darned good fight guys! :D
Hearts to all my Shadow homies!
Hugs to the Earth minions we defeated.
IT was a darned good fight guys! :D
7HydpTe.png jFhVofF.png
Thanks for the fun, Shadow! :) This was my first dominance battle and it was definitely a good one.

I don't think I want to see the coli again for at least a week. xD I leveled ~60 adults to 7 on Friday and ~30 on Saturday, plus I was grabbing adults off the AH and passing them around to others to level. Fairground games are lookin pretty nice right around now.
Thanks for the fun, Shadow! :) This was my first dominance battle and it was definitely a good one.

I don't think I want to see the coli again for at least a week. xD I leveled ~60 adults to 7 on Friday and ~30 on Saturday, plus I was grabbing adults off the AH and passing them around to others to level. Fairground games are lookin pretty nice right around now.
1 2 3 4 5 6