Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Earth & Shadow dominance participants
1 2 3 4 5 6
All you Earthies were amazing. It was a hard fight--right up to the last minute (I have two leftover dragons that I grabbed but didn't have time to exalt)--but you were never petty or vicious about anything. Yay!

When we were gearing up for it, we saw your raffle and said "uh oh... are we really gonna try this?" (Followed by yes yes glory to the shadowmama push push push! Nobody ever called us the calm, mellow, think-before-you-act flight.)

@erasmus - don't think you "didn't do much." It really did come down to the last minutes and a few dragons dragons at the end; a handful of exalts & loaning out lair space made a difference. This was an all-flight effort.

... that @tec, @chaotic, and @sadspockpanda supported with amazing time, talent and a ridiculous amount of gems. I'm also convinced that chaotic can summon dragons out of the mists, 'cos every time I was running low on dragons to train, there she was with a dozen more.

Thank you, Earthies, for a great week!
All you Earthies were amazing. It was a hard fight--right up to the last minute (I have two leftover dragons that I grabbed but didn't have time to exalt)--but you were never petty or vicious about anything. Yay!

When we were gearing up for it, we saw your raffle and said "uh oh... are we really gonna try this?" (Followed by yes yes glory to the shadowmama push push push! Nobody ever called us the calm, mellow, think-before-you-act flight.)

@erasmus - don't think you "didn't do much." It really did come down to the last minutes and a few dragons dragons at the end; a handful of exalts & loaning out lair space made a difference. This was an all-flight effort.

... that @tec, @chaotic, and @sadspockpanda supported with amazing time, talent and a ridiculous amount of gems. I'm also convinced that chaotic can summon dragons out of the mists, 'cos every time I was running low on dragons to train, there she was with a dozen more.

Thank you, Earthies, for a great week!
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Great fight, Earth. It was amazing how both flights banded together to make this possible. The finale was epic!

...Let's never fight again, please? :P
Great fight, Earth. It was amazing how both flights banded together to make this possible. The finale was epic!

...Let's never fight again, please? :P
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Happy Mother's Day, Shadowmama! And a great fight, Shadow Flight.
Happy Mother's Day, Shadowmama! And a great fight, Shadow Flight.
GmU3qwB.gif
Slept in this morning after staying up late to watch the rollover (I'm 2 hours ahead of FR time). For this newbie, it was amazing! I had so much fun! :D I managed to get 50 total dragons during the week, not near as many as some of the other members, but I'm still proud to have done my part.
Big hugs to Earth for making this such an exciting run :D It was a blast, and you guys rock (pun ... intended?), I was biting my nails the whole time! *applause*
Slept in this morning after staying up late to watch the rollover (I'm 2 hours ahead of FR time). For this newbie, it was amazing! I had so much fun! :D I managed to get 50 total dragons during the week, not near as many as some of the other members, but I'm still proud to have done my part.
Big hugs to Earth for making this such an exciting run :D It was a blast, and you guys rock (pun ... intended?), I was biting my nails the whole time! *applause*
ASIQ1WN.pngUlOj8iC.gif IjPKWyv.gif HVkyjg9.png
@TikindiDragon @Eraser @GryphonStalker @EclipseDragon @Ner @Demos @Takora @Ghostil

And all other Earthies, rocks and pebbles, you gave us a big fight. Congratulations on your tenacity and dedication. We were worried until the last second and spared nothing to keep up with you guys. You gave us a great flight, and it's great to see how everyone is handling this so civilly and politely. Earth has been an amazing opponent the entire time.

@tec @Chaotic @Sylvandyr @sadspockpanda And our other organizers.
Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication, for everything you have done for the flight as a whole, and for individuals. For all the work you had with the planning and preparing.

A Gigantic thank you for Everyone and a great, big hug full of shadowmama goo, to everyone who Exalted a hatchling, exalted 200 dragons, anything in between or beyond. To everyone who hoarded, sniped, held dragons, grinded, suggested, organized, and even simply prayed for the best.

I love each and every one of you
@TikindiDragon @Eraser @GryphonStalker @EclipseDragon @Ner @Demos @Takora @Ghostil

And all other Earthies, rocks and pebbles, you gave us a big fight. Congratulations on your tenacity and dedication. We were worried until the last second and spared nothing to keep up with you guys. You gave us a great flight, and it's great to see how everyone is handling this so civilly and politely. Earth has been an amazing opponent the entire time.

@tec @Chaotic @Sylvandyr @sadspockpanda And our other organizers.
Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication, for everything you have done for the flight as a whole, and for individuals. For all the work you had with the planning and preparing.

A Gigantic thank you for Everyone and a great, big hug full of shadowmama goo, to everyone who Exalted a hatchling, exalted 200 dragons, anything in between or beyond. To everyone who hoarded, sniped, held dragons, grinded, suggested, organized, and even simply prayed for the best.

I love each and every one of you
Wy0IOy1.png
Another Earthie here; leveller, mass exalter and raffle donator. This is the most intense battle I've taken part in, and it's also been the most fun! Especially towards the end, haha, when you were breathing down our necks.

The theme for your push was so sweet, and I'm happy that you made it. I'm sure Shadowbinder's proud of you guys; this ex-Shadow sure is! Enjoy your week, you've more than deserved it.
Another Earthie here; leveller, mass exalter and raffle donator. This is the most intense battle I've taken part in, and it's also been the most fun! Especially towards the end, haha, when you were breathing down our necks.

The theme for your push was so sweet, and I'm happy that you made it. I'm sure Shadowbinder's proud of you guys; this ex-Shadow sure is! Enjoy your week, you've more than deserved it.
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance - I remember you from when you were in Shadow. I think you may be one of the only players on the site to have experienced Shadow vs. Earth on both sides :P (Is it a weird feeling?)
@Snaphance - I remember you from when you were in Shadow. I think you may be one of the only players on the site to have experienced Shadow vs. Earth on both sides :P (Is it a weird feeling?)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Oh yeah, this was AMAZING! HUGE kudos to the donators, organizers, trainers, and snipers on both sides! Heck, HUGE kudos to everyone who even spared a single dragon for the push! We all worked hard, and in the end, it's the battle that really counts!

Amazing job Earth! Many hugs to you! You guys gave us the best opposition! You guys made this dominance truly felt won! You had us scared at the end there!
Oh yeah, this was AMAZING! HUGE kudos to the donators, organizers, trainers, and snipers on both sides! Heck, HUGE kudos to everyone who even spared a single dragon for the push! We all worked hard, and in the end, it's the battle that really counts!

Amazing job Earth! Many hugs to you! You guys gave us the best opposition! You guys made this dominance truly felt won! You had us scared at the end there!
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
I gotta love how I bought a handful of adults this morning, leveled them and before exalting my last one I got an alert that Shadow won dominance. I almost cried.
And I accidently named my WC babies that I had for sale in the rush for naming exalts. :'D
Well, oops.

But this was overall an awesome experience. ^^
I gotta love how I bought a handful of adults this morning, leveled them and before exalting my last one I got an alert that Shadow won dominance. I almost cried.
And I accidently named my WC babies that I had for sale in the rush for naming exalts. :'D
Well, oops.

But this was overall an awesome experience. ^^
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
*vigorously shakes paws with everyone* Yeah, good show! That was exhausting but really, really fun.

Really big thanks to the people who helped little newbies like me figure out how this whole deal works, too :) On both sides! It was an experience.

((Edit: spelling))
*vigorously shakes paws with everyone* Yeah, good show! That was exhausting but really, really fun.

Really big thanks to the people who helped little newbies like me figure out how this whole deal works, too :) On both sides! It was an experience.

((Edit: spelling))
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6