Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2019
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42
Love the apparel, and the halo looks amazing with the Light Halo.
Love the apparel, and the halo looks amazing with the Light Halo.
lightweaver1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2va5.png

- Fr +0
- Female
- Wishlist
Have a great Greenskeeper, everyone <3 Our Ambassador Sypave is a bit frumpy right now, she missed all the last festivals, let's see if we can cheer her up with the new apparel. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9833644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98337/9833644_350.png[/img] [/url] All the skins and accents are gorgeous, so pretty aaaa [s]also..,, plantíneas? IS THAT A FRICKING BRAZIL REFERENCE HUHUEHEU?[/s]
Have a great Greenskeeper, everyone <3

Our Ambassador Sypave is a bit frumpy right now, she missed all the last festivals, let's see if we can cheer her up with the new apparel.

9833644_350.png

All the skins and accents are gorgeous, so pretty aaaa

also..,, plantíneas? IS THAT A FRICKING BRAZIL REFERENCE HUHUEHEU?
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
[quote name="@OpalCauldron" date="2019-05-26 06:43:20" ] Question though: how do you get prismatic coins for Joxar's? [/quote] you can buy a spare inventory crate through Festive Favors -> Joxar's Spare Inventory. this contains a random item and 1 prismatic coin. you can also brew a coin at baldwin's, but it's a really long brew so i recommend doing that at the end of the festival. alternatively, you can buy them through the auction house ^^
@OpalCauldron wrote on 2019-05-26 06:43:20:
Question though: how do you get prismatic coins for Joxar's?

you can buy a spare inventory crate through Festive Favors -> Joxar's Spare Inventory. this contains a random item and 1 prismatic coin. you can also brew a coin at baldwin's, but it's a really long brew so i recommend doing that at the end of the festival.

alternatively, you can buy them through the auction house ^^
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Happy greenskeeper!!
Happy greenskeeper!!
Happy greenskepper[emoji=flowering tree size=1][emoji=spiral love size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1]
Happy greenskepper
AO6x9Go.gifAtXvu0n.gifzKcvJhj.gif
The apparel this year is beautiful! [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=1] The halo is quite pretty too, though I'm not sure I really like the shape of it (I probably won't use it anyway; I'm not a fan of most of the halos as apparel). I like most of the accents, though only a couple of them "wow" me. Dryads are perfect ambassadors for Nature. [emoji=nature rune size=1]
The apparel this year is beautiful!

The halo is quite pretty too, though I'm not sure I really like the shape of it (I probably won't use it anyway; I'm not a fan of most of the halos as apparel).

I like most of the accents, though only a couple of them "wow" me.

Dryads are perfect ambassadors for Nature.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
Happy Greenkeeper Gathering!!
Happy Greenkeeper Gathering!!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
[emoji=nature rune size=1] Happy Greenskeeper Gathering everyone! [emoji=nature rune size=1] Everything looks gorgeous (especially the apparel)! [emoji=bogsneak love size=2] [emoji=tundra love size=2]
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering everyone!
Everything looks gorgeous (especially the apparel)!
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
Ohh boy such wonderful stuff for my green dergs! [emoji=treefrog size=1] @gladekeeper
Ohh boy such wonderful stuff for my green dergs!

@gladekeeper
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
I LOVE THE SKINS
I LOVE THE SKINS
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42