Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2019
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42
Happy Gathering! An especially happy one to all our Nature flight friends. [emoji=nature rune size=1]
Happy Gathering!

An especially happy one to all our Nature flight friends.

eu3IxxO.png
HOORAY \^.^/
HOORAY \^.^/
So Proud to be a part of the Nature Flight and very excited about our celebration. What a great gift for this old May born gal.
So Proud to be a part of the Nature Flight and very excited about our celebration. What a great gift for this old May born gal.
yEEEEEEEET
yEEEEEEEET
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
All the skins are so beautiful!! Thank you!!
All the skins are so beautiful!! Thank you!!
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
argh, you guys are killing me--still no male Nocturne skins? in the past year there've been TWO (2) male nocturne things and they were both accents not skins. please make more, these are my favorite dragons!
argh, you guys are killing me--still no male Nocturne skins? in the past year there've been TWO (2) male nocturne things and they were both accents not skins. please make more, these are my favorite dragons!
OOPS I forgot to gather in Nature today;; I won't forget tomorrow!
OOPS I forgot to gather in Nature today;; I won't forget tomorrow!
he/him/his | GMT / UK Time
Talk to me about pigeons, snails, beetles, and tea... !
Actually quite happy with the apparel this fest! The garlands are versatile, cohesive with past fest art styles, and generally just pretty to look at. I was afraid the halo would end up having the same problem as the Plague one-- being cluttered and clunky-- but somehow it managed to avoid that, so that's a pleasant surprise. Some very nice skins and accents this round too; kudos to the artists!
Actually quite happy with the apparel this fest! The garlands are versatile, cohesive with past fest art styles, and generally just pretty to look at. I was afraid the halo would end up having the same problem as the Plague one-- being cluttered and clunky-- but somehow it managed to avoid that, so that's a pleasant surprise. Some very nice skins and accents this round too; kudos to the artists!
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
hold on lemme whip out my festive holiday vista-

ok i love everything
hold on lemme whip out my festive holiday vista-

ok i love everything
i don't want to be an adult. i don't want to "face the world" at work every day. i want to be snuggly buggly and cozy-wozy, preferably in my snuggly-buggly bed. PERIODT.
Woohoo!! Such beautiful skins again *_* Sad that there is yet again no Tundra skins, but the ones we have are very lovely!
Woohoo!! Such beautiful skins again *_* Sad that there is yet again no Tundra skins, but the ones we have are very lovely!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42