Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what do you put in your vault?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I usually stuff most of my treasure and gems inside my hoard to avoid impulse buying whoops
I usually stuff most of my treasure and gems inside my hoard to avoid impulse buying whoops
oie_fd_Svm7h_IA0_VH.pngo9GbwME.pngVdNwmsY.gif
bird food items (+ dodo familiars and doves)
ores and metals (iron, copper, gold, silver, etc.)
spare fest currency
baldwin mats
and at least one of nearly every trinket that matches my aesthetic
bird food items (+ dodo familiars and doves)
ores and metals (iron, copper, gold, silver, etc.)
spare fest currency
baldwin mats
and at least one of nearly every trinket that matches my aesthetic
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yLwi19i.jpg[/img] [b]CRATES!!![/b] [i]I'm addicted to hoarding crates[/i] Edit: I have well over 1000 [/center]
yLwi19i.jpg
CRATES!!!
I'm addicted to hoarding crates
Edit: I have well over 1000
unROMY8.png
*Checks Vault* Festival Stuff: Extras of festival stuff I'm not currently using on a dragon or trying to sell (apparel, familiars, skins), festival currency for non-current festivals and extra festival chests (to try to sell later if I ever remember I have them... oops). Cycling stuff like Noc/Smirch Scrolls and other similar things if I have no current plans for them but might eventually get a dragon I want to use them on. Likewise for any eye vials and PyMorph scrolls I get in the coli. Some Notn apparel bundles I intended to sell at some point but ended up forgetting about (again, oops.) Food items used for the Hibernal Den tasks I have left/Swipp/Baldwin so I don't convert them by mistake. Treasure/Gems. Oh, and any Rainbow Star food items I find when gathering, like [item=Fallen Star], [item=Charged Duneberry], [item=boxer mantis], and [item=highgrass priest]
*Checks Vault*

Festival Stuff: Extras of festival stuff I'm not currently using on a dragon or trying to sell (apparel, familiars, skins), festival currency for non-current festivals and extra festival chests (to try to sell later if I ever remember I have them... oops).

Cycling stuff like Noc/Smirch Scrolls and other similar things if I have no current plans for them but might eventually get a dragon I want to use them on. Likewise for any eye vials and PyMorph scrolls I get in the coli.

Some Notn apparel bundles I intended to sell at some point but ended up forgetting about (again, oops.)

Food items used for the Hibernal Den tasks I have left/Swipp/Baldwin so I don't convert them by mistake.

Treasure/Gems.

Oh, and any Rainbow Star food items I find when gathering, like Fallen Star , Charged Duneberry , Boxer Mantis , and Highgrass Priest
wa2fsL5.pngksA5i3W.gifGWeNSoe.gifK5Ygz6H.gif
I used to put items in there that were ingredients for Baldwin recipes or Swipp items, but I almost never do that anymore. I toss a bunch of random items that I find cool or pretty in there, like various crystals or cute food items. Basically, I use my vault as an actual horde of items I love!
I used to put items in there that were ingredients for Baldwin recipes or Swipp items, but I almost never do that anymore. I toss a bunch of random items that I find cool or pretty in there, like various crystals or cute food items. Basically, I use my vault as an actual horde of items I love!
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png
As of now I dont have much in my vault other than battle stuff I dont need for the quests as well as vistas and the like. Once I will be done with the HD quests, I will store NotN stuff as well. Everything else is in the hoard to be sold.
As of now I dont have much in my vault other than battle stuff I dont need for the quests as well as vistas and the like. Once I will be done with the HD quests, I will store NotN stuff as well. Everything else is in the hoard to be sold.
Awakened familiars, and some stuff I wanna be careful about using (for example noc and wc scroll) + some festival apparel stuff
Awakened familiars, and some stuff I wanna be careful about using (for example noc and wc scroll) + some festival apparel stuff
Everything actually, i use it to hide stuff because im too lazy to sell.
Everything actually, i use it to hide stuff because im too lazy to sell.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Fest items, baldwin items until I'm ready to use them, rare familairs + apparel, extra battle stones, nocturne eggs, and swipp items until I'm ready to use them! and most of my money-
Fest items, baldwin items until I'm ready to use them, rare familairs + apparel, extra battle stones, nocturne eggs, and swipp items until I'm ready to use them! and most of my money-
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
just a bunch of money, in an effort for me to NOT SPEND ALL OF MY MONEY ON USELESS THINGS I'LL REGRET BUYING alfjslfkjljsf

alas, of course, it never works.. I mean, it's not that hard for me to go back to my vault and get the money out..
just a bunch of money, in an effort for me to NOT SPEND ALL OF MY MONEY ON USELESS THINGS I'LL REGRET BUYING alfjslfkjljsf

alas, of course, it never works.. I mean, it's not that hard for me to go back to my vault and get the money out..
OG3x9N6.png
FMoJ9vk.png
JrZGMGx.png
1YB0OjO.png
HjfaxvA.png
8WSTOZ5.png
NlmYDAS.pngvoyURL5.pngmlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.pngWKtl2lb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8